Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

How far will a begger go to get your charity?

Zakariye   

s/alykum

Lefty how can you say that, my gosh i hope u r not cruel, cz no matter what ,my concious will not permit me to walk away no matter what,did u really take a look the cut in his leg, did u? my god if you did then ur heart should soften, and give the quarters.

c/salam

Jaabir   

Zakaria.. u are a man with big heart saxib.. i was once like you, kind hearted and generouse... i remember 3 years ago i was eating some fish and chips in a small hotdog stand around downtown Amstrdam, holland when this African dude approached me, he looked very messed up.. he told me he is from Nigeiria and is a muslim immigrant, and didn’t have anything to eat for the last 2 days!! He asked me to give him only 1 gilder so he can buy some chips...I said you look like crackhead, you sure you wana buy chips.. he swore to me and said Yeah,, right from this stand and in front of you.. I said cool.. and handed him the gilder.. and guess what… the dude walked away with the gilder and didn’t buy the chips.. I hollered at him and said.. didn’t you just say you were going to buy some chips…. He said something in dutch which I was later told it meant F###K you Nigga!!! Loool walaahi laughed and felt like a stup!d tourist lol :D:D

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Darman good story , but your intention was prober ,it is only this ***** who lied to you, so did that make every hungery person is like that ***** ,and if we measured in one wrong incident that happnes in life,we will never pass the test.Yes it made u feel bad but look a the brighter side,you did good deeds.

c/salam

Miriam1   

Ya Rabi! I am suprised he didnt die from some infection...

Everytime i go downtown i spend around 3-5 bucks on beggars, I just feel so bad looking at them, and pray that no one I love will ever be in that positon...its so easy to fall in this world

Darman u shouldnt let some fool like that harden your heart, imagine there could be someone else who could benefit from that one or two bucks your about to give them.

Zak, Great attitude walaal smile.gif

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Lefty , i do think so, yes i am the only shimbir around i guess.thank god, LoL atleast i know the person i helped atleast can eat or drink at that moment ,and that is all i care,if that is called "Shimbir" then yes i am the greatest shimbir around.

c/salam

Lefty   

Zakarie

In that case, You haven't seen weird things yet. Two weeks ago after the friday prayer, there was this blind dude who were standing infront of the mosque and begging everyone. Three days later I saw him again..This time not only he was having 20/20 vision but he was fighting with one of his friends infront of convienence store near by.

Marka wiilkan waxaa laga yaabaa inuu edeb daro lugta iskaga jeexay LOL.

I met funny ones. There this homeless dude in downtown mpls, me and my friends were just rolling by. This homeless cat kept nagging as to answer his question. His question was what is the best nation in the world? He kept asking as and I finaly said America and he yelled wrong!! Then he said the best nation is DONATION......i hooked me up for creativity.

MD   

Whats sooo interesting is that some of these homeless people are healthy... they're people who can work but they dont want to, so i dont think people like them deserve a dime. Oh yeah isnt there a hadiith which talks about people who beg a lot and they'll come out judgement day with pealed faces? i'm not sure though someone should double check.

P.S. Lefty at least this guy really cut his leg but the dude who lied of being blind istaqfuralaah infront of the mosque sad!