Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Cartoon Protest in London...

^^You don't understand, Awoowe. the tone of your language has dramatically changed to that of hardliners, the conservatives. Unleash the heat against the liberals, Adeer! smile.gif

N.B: We need to change your nick to meet the standard of the Mujahideen attributions, rather than the kaafir in the little Island. But we offer you the chance to think about it in two weeks. If not, you can operate under the same name but it must read in reverse, something like Ortsac.

Khayr   

Originally posted by STOIC:

The West understands to separate the “significant†from the “insignificantâ€. What the West views as a “significant†we don’t personally view it the same. A woman being mugged is more offensive to West than an insult on their religion because insult does not impact their lives but being mugged does it. As a Muslims whatever that is being directed against our religion or our prophet does impact us more than a woman being mugged. This is significant to us. The West-most of them- do not act collectively as we do. They may argue that this might not lessened their love for their religion. I personally think that there is a crush of significance here that needs a dialogue and not a violent repression. I am not an expert on how to achieve this, but I have itching feeling that it could be attained .

^^^^^^

and this is what some of the nomads don't understand when they are typing away and condemning muslims for 'REACTING VIOLENTLY'.

When 9/111 happened, within a few hrs time, no questions asked, the amerrriicans BOMBED AWAY innocent MUSLIMS and the WORLD and most muslims

DIDN'T SAY A THING.

Why? B/c Popular Sentiment was on the amerrriccans side and thus justifying ALL THEIR ACTIONS.

Honor is not VALUED anymore in the world and especially in anything that has to do with RELIGION.

Life and Money are the most SACRED THINGS in MODERN MAN'S world.

^

Dude i went to all the protests about americas invasions. And if remember correctly millions of noisy londoners were there voicing their opposition. whats your point?

Originally posted by Khayr:

Honor is not VALUED anymore in the world ....

Life and Money are the most SACRED THINGS in MODERN MAN'S world.

Damn right! Who wants to die for something as fluffy as honour? Honour is good and being respected is good, dont get me wrong, but you shouldn’t place your entire being on someone or society’s flimsy ways. Times have changed as well, what was considered honourable before might not be now. I wont die for it, kill for it (honour killings) or mutilate for it (FGM).

This is what’s wrong with our societies Kheyr, this honour crap. What the hell is it? In the name of honour we commit the most horrendous and hideous crimes, suppress and oppress. Blah! Its should never ever be above LIFE and sometimes money ;) .

salama aleykum

Let me just get to the POINT! why go around it, and call it Life and money and so forth, and why make it a fight for honor or a culture war. it is pure faith. the prophet mentioned it in a hadith. He said more or less..that the muslims today will fear their enemies because of: are you ready

"Huba dunyaa wa karahiyatul mawt"

They will love the dunya (money,glamour,nice living)so much that they will fear or hate death.

Now, it is ignorance to fear or hate death "karahiyatul mawt", because we all know we have an appointment with the angel of death. It is lack of Iman, faith in what allah and the pophet taught us. it is like saying i fear growing old, it doesnt make sense. And there is no such thing as wanting LIFE over DEATH, because they go together like WATER and BEING WET. Now since we got that out of the way,

Lets get back to the "Huba dunya" part, We know the kufars are so big into this that they worship money and everything that this dunya has to offer. Also Muslims are weak today because they got so attached to the dunya that they fear anyone who can take it away or ruin their comfortable living. They compete over it just like the kufars, and as we seen even in our lands we kill each other for it. Brothers and sisters in islam, I ask you this question and maybe we might enlighten those who are unaware of this.

what is the reason for our existence? The purpose of our life? when we understand this, alot of things will be clear. It is to worship Allah alone and follow his commandments.

Yes some of you will say, great! here he is preaching again, I am not, I am simply sharing wisdom with you, and only those who are wise will benefit.

Salama aleykum

Castro   

Originally posted by Asxabul_kahf:

We know the kufars are so big into this that they worship money and everything that this dunya has to offer. Also Muslims are weak today because they got so attached to the dunya that they fear anyone who can take it away or ruin their comfortable living.

Ok Mr. Caveman, since when did Islam encourage being poor, living in discomfort or not working to earn money?

what is the reason for our existence? The purpose of our life? when we understand this, alot of things will be clear. It is to worship Allah alone and follow his commandments.

Indeed, our raison d'etre as Muslims is to worship the almighty but working and living is also worship. But I see you're looking down on everyone from your comfortable couch in Minnesota.

Rap on brother, rap on.

Please brother Dont antagonize me or hate me cuz i state the abvious truth. This is the current state, We (all muslims) are in today. So me (couch in minnesota, or you bed in xamarweyne) doesnt really matter. We need to repent and come back to the true iman.

I never said about promoting poverty in islam or earning is not a worship, But to put few measly dollars or a comfortable couch as you put it, infront of my faith in allah and love for the prophet....now that is xubu dunyaa. Brother the sahaba earned and worked to make a living, But also they spent it for the sake of allah, and They were ready to leave it when the time came (as a matter fact, read suratul tawba and you will understand my rationale)

second thing bro, calm down your head is about to explode, and dont talk like you know everything and everyone's life. Yes, everyone has faults including you...there is no point in pointing.. :D

By the way, I consider you my brother in islam, so forgive me if i said anything that may be offensive to you.

salama aleykum

NGONGE   

^^^^ Here we go again with that vague cry of ‘return to Islam’ and repent. I could never understand how that applies to current problems. In fact, I could never understand in what way should it apply. Do you mean that people should forget about it all and lock themselves up in the mosque? Do you mean that by not living for today, we should ignore all that happens in this world (dunya)? Do you mean that we should go and blow ourselves up? What do your words mean, my brother?

Ah! Maybe you mean that we should follow the correct path. Which one is that might I ask you (if that is your suggestion of course)? The Salafi path? The Tableeghi one? Shall I become a Shiia? Who should I follow, saaxib? Give me certainty. Give me hope. Guide me to the correct group and convince me of their correctness, saaxib. Don’t patronise use with empty and vague words about returning to the correct path. For if we all knew what the correct path was, we would not be having these arguments.

It’s always one of two replies to problems facing Muslims. It’s either kill, shoot and destroy or it’s ‘return to the faith’! The killing part never achieves any goals or is successful and the ‘return to the faith’ part is never clear enough.

This deviation from the topic remands me that before we should worry about dialogue with the West, we Muslims need to worry about kick-starting a dialogue amongst ourselves and agreeing on one policy, one reference point and one Islamic mufti. As things stand, it’s a free for all. In such a case, regrettably, silence is the best course of action.

Salaaam.

Castro   

^ And you expect to receive answers to these pressing, pertinent, and profoundly important questions of yours? :rolleyes:

War NGONGOW, Ilaahay ka baq oo "diinta u soo noqo". Adiga iyo wixii kula midah ayaa maanta Muslinka dhulka dhigaye.

NGONGE   

I’m dying to accept your post above as a subtle joke, saaxib. Anything more than that and I’ll start to think you’ve become a hasty knee-jerk reactionary in your old age. :confused:

Castro   

^ Comprehension, good NGONGE, comprehension. I made no effort to make it subtle by the way.

Let's see what brother Asxabul-kahf has to say to your questions.

NGONGE   

Nope. Can’t comprehend that one, saaxib. Care to clarify?

PS

I was not expecting a reply from that brother. There is NO reply.

Castro   

^ Well saaxib what I tried (and apparently failed) to say with those two lines is the route brother Asxabul-kahf took is the path of least resistence. The one were blanket and vague calls to the return to the faith make the caller feel good, and the callee, you in my case, feel bad. That's why I lambasted him earlier today. It's a brilliant strategy really, much like the phrase "War on terror". Never defined yet oft repeated. I hope you didn't think I was questioning your faith.

And you're right, if there are any answers coming, they won't be from our esteemed brother. We'll see.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

As things stand, it’s a free for all. In such a case, regrettably, silence is the best course of action.

Salaaam.

Indeed I have come to this conclusion- to keep silent. The discussion revolving around Islam and Muslims has become buuq for me. EVERYBODY'S A CRITIC.

Salama aleykum

I apologize if i didnt answer sooner brothers and sisters, giving the time difference we are just starting our day here. Give me some time, I will write a reply to your questions soon insha allah.

Jazakumulaha kheyran