Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Getting ready for his handcuffs

Yunis   

After nearly 30 years all the lies run its course, No ictiraaf, there is no opportunities/ better future for the youth. Now arrests and intimidations for anyone wanting to be unionist have also run its course. On the video Coldoon clearly challenges them while in Burco, knowing people are tired of all this BS.

He Is a traitor and should be locked up  for good him nimco qorane are the 2 biggest traitors Somaliland has in 2018. Mujahid muse biixi should lock him or deport him 

Ducale   

Coldoon wuu is cajabiyay. Cidii loo arko iney dhib wadaan madheera meel aan ahayn lagu hubsan maayo. Just because you have access to a large audience doesn't mean you will not be held accountable for your actiions. Runta laftigeeda u baahan in shacabka loo qadhiidho. Khayrka ka hadal laakin ogsoonow wanaagaad isleedahay waa waajibaad ku saaran inaad dadka u gudbisid hadii loo arko inuu dadka iyo dalka wax yeelayo xadhigaaga cidna lagala tashan maayo. 

Coldoin sheekadiisu waa tii freedom of speechka Nabi Mohamad (saw) europeanku u isticmaaleen si ay u aflagaadeeyaan. Gaallada intii wax fahamsanna wey ogyihiin inkaasto ayna dad Muslim ah ahayn, dhibaatada iyo khasaaraha ka imankara. Runtaan ka hadla defense maaha.

Ducale  exactly well said  Somaliland is an African democracy based aqilship  and xeer not a western democracy ..ooh halki loo batto laraaco  no you can't be traitor in Somaliland bissadahad wax la cunaysa. Hadaad qarranimada Somaliland kasohorjeedsatid

Oodweyne   
2 hours ago, Yunis said:

After nearly 30 years all the lies run its course, No ictiraaf, there is no opportunities/ better future for the youth. Now arrests and intimidations for anyone wanting to be unionist have also run its course. On the video Coldoon clearly challenges them while in Burco, knowing people are tired of all this BS.

Yunis,

I am afraid, your eye-sight and hearing is bit off the scale in here, my friend. You see, if ever there was folks who actually indulged a lies of the most brazen kind, one could say, that, such creature are the very folks hiding behind a "mercenary protection force" in their very seat of government, namely in Mogadishu and in Villa Somalia. Whilst at the same time never seems to be getting tired of saying to anyone who could care to listen to them that they are a "real government" (yeah, real).

Furthermore, I know you lot likes to hold your hat in this issue about citiraaf (and lack thereof by Somaliland). But as I can easily retort to you back by saying that what does Somalia has to show for it for all the goods in the world in which such totemic thing call recognition may have done for her at the moment, in which on the other hand, Somaliland is lacking?

Or what has such thing (in-terms of material sense) has such thing call recognition for Somalia's government has being able to delivered to them and to their people? I say they have nothing to show for it.

Again, see to it to do an elementary level of basic "Contrast and Compare" with what Somalia with all the international recognition it has under its belt to what Somaliand has achieved in governance, in law and order and in social and economical development (at least in comparison to what she was back in 1991). And to boot, Somaliland seems to be able to do all of that without even getting a holly-grail of this totemic recognition thing in which your whole argument is based on.

And when you do that basic "Contrast and Compare", then get back to me when you say that Somalia has anything (anything at all) in which materially Somalia has a "better fist" of it than what Somaliland has on the other hand at the present-time, even with all of that international recognition in which Somalia has it to its name. 

No, mate, the only "mass-scale self-deceivers" in the Somali peninsula are the very folks who can't get their act together after thirsty (30) years or so of trying. And still has the audacity (or should that be a hide-bound brass-neck sort of temerity) to come in any public square like this one call SOL and start shooting the breeze about how others in Somaliland have had it ever more tragically or worse then them.

And that seems to be their stock-in-trade answers in here even if in that precise moment that they are talking up this gibberish level of tendentious nonsense about Somaliland, it just so happens that their very state of Somalia is been run by the likes of Mr Keeting (a mere glorified pen-pusher, if ever there was one) as a nothing but a "UN's Trusteeship" sort of an entity.

This is the reality in which your eye-sight is very much out-of-focus to notice it, my friend.  

As for this "publicity-seeking" fellow call Coldoon, he actually nothing other than a mere "political chancer" trying to hassle a fame and fortune in the only sordid way he knows how to do it. Which is on the back of this social media thingy, where every tom, dick, harry and their sisters can scream and scream on it till they are blue on the face and have gotten enough bile and spleen out of their digestion system.

Of course, in the case of this Coldoon fellow, his modus-operandi (MO) is essentially that of bad-mouthing Somaliland in one month, and then start talking about her in glowing light the next month. And then, when he run out of a material to broadcast for his wretched 15 minutes of social-media fame, he start chinning-up himself as sort of person who is more worthy than he actually is in the cold light of the day.

Hence, it's his way of making himself a relevant in the social media, particularly towards the Somaliland's enemies. And therefore, this publicity-seeking misfit should be ignore by Somaliland's authorities, since he is no more relevant than a mere self-serving gnat of the worst sort. This is what I think of he is worth. Meaning the government should just ignore him and let him bloviate to his heart's contents in his wretched social platform. 

Barwaaqo   
17 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:
19 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Hence, it's his way of making himself a relevant in the social media, particularly towards the Somaliland's enemies. And therefore, this publicity-seeking misfit should be ignore by Somaliland's authorities, since he is no more relevant than a mere self-serving gnat of the worst sort. This is what I think of he is worth. Meaning the government should just ignore him and let him bloviate to his heart's contents in his wretched social platform. 

100% agree.  Isagaa dhabarku daali doonaa!

55 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Maybe in Hargeisa but if he goes to Sanaag he will be untouchable there like Caare. 

He is in Burco. Does tolka insurance liability protection coverage extend to Burco vicinity? Does his tol even live in Burco?

Saalax   
42 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

He is in Burco. Does tolka insurance liability protection coverage extend to Burco vicinity? Does his tol even live in Burco?

They do but  his sub sub  sub  clan does not have a large presence there. In Burco you have Jeegaan workers like Oodweyne who are happy to hand him over.  :D In Sanaag it is a different ball game though. 

Oodweyne   
1 hour ago, Saalax said:

In Burco you have Jeegaan workers like Oodweyne

:D Let me guess and say that now that "political racket" of "Ceel-Afweyn issue" is out of the way for you to "milk" it for all its worth, you think this Coldoon creature is going to get you your "propoganda screech" against Somaliland.

Pity, lad. I know you are desperate in here, just like your hero, Mr Martin, who indeed skulked back into his deserved obscurity when no one else in Somaliland actually took any noticed of him, but still for what is worth let me say that you really are scrapping at the bottom of the barrel in here, mate.xD 

As for me working for some one, or carrying their political brief (as it were), lets just say that really is a bit rich for someone like you who is a "hired stooge" for Somaliland's enemies to actually believe he ought to be taken serious other than just to notice how naked he is in here.

Or at least he ought to know how pitiful absurdity it is for that sort of character to be freely dispensing such accusation to others when his whole freaking life actually revolves around of him being "paid propagandist" for others against Somaliland.

However if I didn't discount the bulk of your argument on the account of your "mean intelligence" I would actually have cringe (and indeed deeply blush) for you, particularly the moment I read that statement of yours in which you have made in here.

But then I suppose this failing intelligence of your is actually (in a cunning sort of a way) your "saving grace", isn't? Which in way is what we should always be aware of, particularly when we come to start feeling our usual "dismissive contempt" to the half of the stuff you write in here.9_9

Saalax   

@oodweyne all I see is the ramblings of a Jeegaan worker. How is ictiraaf coming? :D besides how many times did you claim Ceel Afweyn issue was sorted and it restarted?  :D it seems you don't learn from your lessons. 

Oodweyne   
23 minutes ago, Saalax said:

@oodweyne all I see is the ramblings of a Jeegaan worker. How is ictiraaf coming? :D besides how many times did you claim Ceel Afweyn issue was sorted and it restarted?  :D it seems you don't learn from your lessons. 

Ah, I heard you say that you have hear endless ramblings, did you? Well, let see and ask you as to how much of a "futile rambling" did you get up to do for the sake of Somaliland's doom and gloom project in which you are essentially a tireless propagandist for it, at least through-out the years. And be honest in here, my friend.:D

And yet, we are here stronger than ever, even lot stronger than what we were even a mere months ago, since our internal problem are on their way to be resolve.

Of course, a miserable "Sheegato" like you who were praying that a combination of "Ceel-Afweyn issue" and Mr Mustafe Martin shooting the breeze from Pirate-land (or from the states side) as well as the "Gacan-libaax Clan Gathering" was going to be the undoing of Somaliland.

Hence, I know it pains you no end, but today, I will have you know that all of those issues are either settled, or are on their way to be resolve and being address. Whilst on the other hand, our enemies (from Pirate-land to Villa Somalia) are eating political dust as we speak in here.

Sorry, mate, I know which team is winning hands down and which team (with a "sniffling sheegato" and all bringing-up their rear) are literally cursing their very existence given that they can't do a jack-all to Somaliland, try as they might.  xD

Saalax   

Oodweyne waad isku dhex yacday niyohow. Just don't disappear and hide the next time Ceel Afweyn clashes restart.  :D