Sign in to follow this  
2pac-Makavali

i don't get this!?

hey akhyaar. u knw i have posted a new topic about 2 weeks ago and its not on the section so does any1 noe why? because i don't knw wat the **** happened? and this is da secon time dis had hapened 2 me? any help me about this pls.

peace yo's

Ibtisam   

Your topic become too graphic, some of the SOL boys got a bit excited which offended the girls. As a result your thread was deleted. This one too will soon be deleted….

To warn you and give you heads up, any thread that is not good enough for SOL will automatically be deleted, so in future before your post, think long and hard about what you think your thread will achieve and why you think we (SOL readers) will find it useful., If you cannot think of a reason, then it maybe best if you don’t post. smile.gif

Class dismissed.

P.s. Pheeeeeeeew.

P.s.s. You are welcome.

Cheers.

lol funny,

hey i got no hesitation whatever so far u knw wen u said dat it's like ******* shit like pimp would ever do as an ar ****** pee ******.

but any how let's see wat u do 2 dis one if u got dat power dat would be smothing coze u aint nothing u don't have bring ur ugly as street as i ****ed all SSSSSS em! na mean? so u better wath out!

FatB   

you know for a person who has allah as their avitor u sure do curse alot, even tho u self cencor....