Sign in to follow this  
PlayMaker

Test your personality(Real Test!)

Macalin   

lol...well, it depends, how good are ur lungs? (among other things)

I can Go Past a MINUTE...i dont have Asthma(or however u spell it!) TechnicallY,i can go on and on and on like the famous 'energizer bunnY :D ... :D:D .......However whats the 'among other things' that u have in mind?.....am begining to wonder,if u have tricks!...... ;)

*waiting* ;)

x_quizit   

"I can Go Past a MINUTE...i dont have Asthma(or however u spell it!) TechnicallY,i can go on and on and on like the famous 'energizer bunnY ... .......However whats the 'among other things' that u have in mind?.....am begining to wonder,if u have tricks!...... "

Nomad, finally i found u, a 2 minute marathon man, congrats on breaking the 1 min record...

and are u sure u can...ahem...replace all my battery essentials "needs".... ;) ...and the "among other things" comment...i meant a cook and a cleaner :D ...what did u think it was? U dirty dog u!!!!...

p.s.-gymnastics and acrobatic achievements would win u great points! :cool:

Cheers!!!

Blessed   

Xquisit!

Now, now my dear child. A law abiding Canadian citizen such as yourself should be well acquainted that I – the Queen of England is far too superior to indulge in the tedious task of running a state. I let my good man Tony and that other fellow *Asks Prince Philip for the name of the Canadian President – he’s none the wiser* ..ahem.. to take care of such matters! As Queen my role is to live lavish and spend the hard earned cash of my citizens.

I suggest that you review you citizenship agreement before speaking ill of your Queen (that would be me : D ).

Lakkad

Negotiate? *laughs*. You are a delightful young chap. Now, stop clowning around and Get on with your ..erm… hoovering * thinks hoovering is an occupation *

*goes to do queeny things*

x_quizit   

Ms London, u got me there ur royal pain in the **** ...oops, i mean ur highness :D ...i will hereby defer to u as my queen, cause lord knows i cherish my citizenship...thxs for using such a low blow for me to agree with u, cause u knew being a refugee wasn't exactly glamorous....

p.s.-can i be ur prime minister? :cool: ....i refuse to work with Bush though, any man with an iq of an ant, is a no-no!

Macalin   

Nomad, finally i found u, a 2 minute marathon man, congrats on breaking the 1 min record...

.......What do I win? :D ......Do i get to be on the WHEATIES Cover?--after all i am the only one...

and are u sure u can

...Yes i Can,No i cant..Yes i can....Oh bloody...... %%$%%$ :D

Meenah----LOL......If you KNIGHT me, Then parhaps i can move over.... ;)

well, i cant be bothered, cuting and pasting...nor re-writing,,,

but i got 51- 60 POINTS

and since i had a few friends over,,,,,they actually agreed that was an accurate discription of me and how they feel about me.