Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

*WHAT MAKES YOU ANOYYED IN TODAYS SOCIETY***

Damn! somalis gotta be the most critical people on earth. I mean no other group of people criticise themselves like us.

We would win the noble prize of self criticism if one was awarded

LadyMo   

Lool Section6er yeah I guess u hav a point but wud we also win de Nobel 'war' prize for utter

self-destruction?? Killin our own people or wud

dat go 2 Saddam or Hitler?

Blessed   

Originally posted by ExDane:

I swear I cant stand him, I think dat if I saw him :mad: I'd jump him like a freaked-out cat and scratch his empty brain cells out!!! :mad:

I don't even he is worth that... the man is dumb no wonder he gets Blair to do all tha talking for him.

If I could, I'd lock them up in a cage @ London Zoo. lol

btw, I think ur sweetheart.. wlc to s.o.l. hope u stick around smile.gif

U know what everytime i think of one thing that annoys me i am never around the computer so i always forget it.....but let's what comes to mind:

1. I hate when i see best man or bride maid chewing gum :eek: and not keeping their damn mouth shit. If u can't eat without showing us all then please don't do it in front of the camera.

2. people that don't understand that "NO" means NO. :mad:

3. people that don't call when they say they will. not one time only but atleast couple of times with no good reasons for not calling in first place.

4. Guys who continue to use "abaayo, macaanto,..." after they have found out ur name. I want to say to them "that isn't the damn name i have on my birth certificate" Seriously a major turn-off :(:(

5. People that start off saying they want to know you but already have everything assumed about ya. I wonder to myself "why waste your time then?" :confused:

hmmm that's what i remember now, i will add more later to my list..... :D

Nice....I'll try to stay away from scorpions list,

No more abaayo macaanto from me.lol.I never say

that any way,

which brings me to my next annoynce,

I got a problem with femenine fellaz,

In somali"Ragga dumarka shaneeyo".

In english"the fifth person in five women conversation"

If any of you in that catogory,find your male "Ego" and stay with it..

looooooooooooooooool i finally figured out who u used to be....Hiding out ha mr. leamante...Shame on you, joining the name changing revolution ha...well i got you name now busta and it's going to be in my black book for a while now...

Ariadne   

Another thing that annoys me is the grouping of both males and females into bad boys and girls and nice boys and girls. You can only be one or the other. All 6 billion people in the world fall under two categories. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ibtisaam   

Originally posted by NoVa_2003:

I cant' stand the NEWS. I cant' stand ANYTHING the new's say's about ISLAM...I can't stand of how they Potrate Islam as if it's this Religion that mulibates ppl's mind. I cant' stand those Muslims Governments where their countries being used to kill Other innocents. I can't stand Bush. I can't stand his whole Administrations. I cant' stand the PENtagons. I Can't stand CNN"s cuz it's the Pentagon's Biatchz.

Nova you said everything that i was going to say...i could not have said it better smile.gif .

Bush that monkey face and his crew i can't stand them wallahi :mad: .

XawoTako   

first, i've learned that you have to know you can't solve the world's problems on your own.

the one thing that annoys me most is being held responsible for the entire 1 or 2 million somalis in the western world and their actions. people are always telling me as a somali you should do this and do that for your people. or that we should do something about run away teens, bad boys, single mothers, prostitutes, men on jaad 24/7 and generally every ill nature of a somali community. frankly, i don't give a damn. every person is responsible for themselves and every parent is responsible for their child. DON'T get me wrong, i would never walk past any human being that needed my help and especially a somali one at that. there is nothing wrong with being socially aware . BUT, i'm tired of being held responsible for other ppl's actions.

i'm tired of this mass hysteria that we are a doomed people. i never hear of people who congratulate on the good things that we have achieved , they may bot be many but they still exist.

SECOND, i can't stand it when ppl are jealous of others success and try and bring them down. they can't ever be happy for you, and you all know what i mean because this goes on daily. live and let live.

Scorpion, And you didn't know..Nah, i just didn't

like people linking who i waz with who i am and so

on , feel me, if not, Priv' me..

;);)

XawoTako, Aigh't I guess i kinda feel you on something,

SECOND, i can't stand it when ppl are jealous of others success and try and bring them down. they can't ever be happy for you, and you all know what i mean because this goes on daily. live and let live.

Girl,thats we reffered to as "Hateration"..Some of us feed of that negative energy, is called "Motivatation".

see, i'm the kinda person who lives on proving

people like these wrong,on certain Occasion..

But is good to know..

Xawotako.lol, live and let live,nice one.

What annoys me most about today's society is the total lack of respect for other people's time :mad:

I cant stand people who make plans with you and dont show up on time redface.gifredface.gif how hard is it to be on time!!

It is not like they dont know that time is money, coz they dont stay at work 1min past they off duty time, so why not show the same consideration to others time.

Now that everybody is running around with cellphone on their hand, it should be easy to let the others know when you'll be late :mad: :mad:

Please respect other people's time......is all am saying :rolleyes:

XayaT   

their R some many thangz that annoyz me:

1* socalled playerz(arggghh) :mad:

2*ppl who think they R better than otherz

:rolleyes:

3* gossip focks(gossip about this,sertain finger up ;) )

4* all tha big shots around they world who keep saying..islam and terrorisme in da same sentence

redface.gif

5* and MOI coz I let lot of thangz get under my skin :D

Changed   

1: NOW TELL ME WHY SOMALIS GOTA CRITICISE PEOPLE...ARGGGGGG THAT I CANT STAND :mad: :mad:

2: NEWS MY GOD WHO EVER MENTIONED IT EARLIER SAID WHAT I WAS THINKING .....SOMETIMES THEY MAKE ME WANNA BE ***** I DONT THINK I CAN SAY WHAT ON MY MIND redface.gif .THEY WAY TALK ABOUT US MAKE'S ME WANNA DACAS SLAP THEM UNTIL THEIR WHITE FACES TURN TOMMATO RED :mad: :mad: .....

3:PEOPLE THAT ARE FEW YEARS OLDER THAN U TELLING U WHAT TO DO ..WHO TOLD THEM THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ... :rolleyes:

4: GOSSIPERS ........UUF CANT THEY SAY IT TO MY FACE...... :mad: