^Reer Burco hoostay ka jeceshahay... like the song says:

Ninba wuxuu ku taama

Ama hees ka tariyaa

Halka lagu talaale

Hawadiisu taale

Serenity waxay dad ka sahasatay,

Waa reer togdheero ...

Zafir, it's Booring.

Serenity, only in your mind, my love. Boorama, is nothing but two farms and three blocks. Hahaha.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

^Hehehe. You silly Carab, dabar is sign of inner beauty in the Somali culture.
:D

lol@inner beauty

Reminds me of one interviewer who asked the boxer Eubank about his looks to which he replied; "i'm beautiful inthide" :D

Btw is it me or does this new hotel suffer from "dabar decay". :D Must be beautiful inside... :DBarwaaqoHotel.JPG

RedSea   

I heard it costed about $750K. Not bad for a building that big! looks good.

'Indhadeero Co. and Dahabshiil are wonderful people. In fact indha deero (named after Cawad 'Indha deero' long time rer burco bussiness man is one of my favorite somali people of all time. He has passed away few years ago AUN and his son has filled in continuing the great tradition of Indha deero Co.

You can read about the biography of that great man here(in somali): somalilang.org

Hunguri   

Hold on, Hold on :D . Serinity, and Blessed. Let me judge your opinions on Boorame and Burco smile.gif . Both cities are good. Laakiin, dee hadii Boorame dadka Sanboodh-ka ama the dust lagaga daweeyo. Waxaad illawdeen. Burco in dadka Caafimaad loo keenoba smile.gif . I have seen lots of reer Galbeed people those from Hargaisa, and Boorame beign brought to Burco just for ( Dabiib, and Caano Geel inay cabbaan ) You know what ;)

Coz, Calooshii ayaa fadhiisatay. Siday Garaw/Hadhuudh iyo Arambakhi u cunayeen :D:D Ask Jacaylbro ;) He is reer Galbeed!

PS:-

I am fair, and neutral smile.gif

Ma anigaa reer galbeed ah ??? ,,,,,,,, :D

Hayaaaaaaay ,,, waar waa ku sidee dee niyow ,,, waxbaad walaaqdaye ,,,, hehehe

Imika ma waxa la isku haystaa oo waxaas oo buuq ahi ka dhacayaa burcaa Hotel laga dhisay ??? ,,, Cajiiib ,,,,, :D