Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Rating in SOL, and LST

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Ismahaan:

There,i gave you a star: Hopefully u dont like habashis. If you do,i take it back right away
:D

OOh how sweet! thanks! I'll give you 3 stars instead and noo noo i don't like Habashis. What makes you think That?

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Ismahaan, now you have the golden 5 star. I will add to your glory too.
:D

Thank you for rating me , I really appreciate it!

What would I do without you guys? I feel much better now.

smile.gifsmile.gif

Time for me to give something back!! I'll rate you highly too and in my opinion you deserve It!

Now the problem is qofkaan dadkuu ku dhex jiraa waa is nabaa marka maxaa talo eh. What do you think of him/her Nomads? Do I need to conduct a proper investigation?

Please let me know thanks

Ps: Also If anyone out there knows anything please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

:D:D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Qalbi-Adeyg I gave you a 1, the night you said you was going to rape women in Burco, and no we are and never will be cool. :cool:

is that so? When did I say i was gonna rape women, ileen lying and being a misinformed blonde aad isku darsatay. Take my advice and stop being such a lil stuck up girl. smile.gif

Since posting on this topic, 5 people have rated and each gave me 1. Damn, I must have some enemies here. :D