Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

charity needed!!!

dawoco   

Mizz, you shoulda promised us all bun iyo cambuulo (that's what the parents used 2 give to the dugsii everytime their child reached a halfway through the kutub) :D

But seriously, remember to not be nervous, before you open you exam paper bisinka u qabo, and never doubt how you did, when you walk out of that exam hall. Good luck sis, i'm sure you will get through it just fine smile.gif

thank you, thank you all, dawoco, i'll bring you watever you want, just something i can find in london smile.gif

Delusion; i try, but they give us billion and one things to do, essays, projects; you give it all in, and guess wat in a weeks time you have all your exams in a row; mon, tues, wed; thats like setting you up to fail; thank you though;

adanna loool

anyway i have to go now, so thanks all, see you after wed;

on wed if you live in london and you see a xalimo eating the biggggest ice cream jar u've ever seen, wid a big smile >>>>>>its me say hi. looool

i did double posting, and i can't delet the second one, how sad is that; talking about lack of power on SOL :(

hey i only have 2exams to go now, 2morrow and wed; da one i just had won't so bad;; smile.gif

anyway back to my books;

peace and love and baris ppl

I hope you do well miz inshallah, I bet your looking forward to your well deserved break but in the meantim perhaps eatin the ice cream before the exam might put things in perspective? you never know till you try it~~

;)

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey; i finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alhumdulilah; it went fine; all the things i revised come up; now i'm wondering how to get all those useless information out of my head!! smile.gif

i'm finally divorced from dem books; :D i love summer, but now i need a hobby, a holiday, something to do; i can't just sit around eating ice cream :D any ideas ppl, something i can do for the summer, dat requires me paying no money and noooooooooooooo books!!

maybe SOL will give me job!!admin; hiiiiiiiiii, i'll sit and look pretty all day :D

na seriously wat can one do in london!! :( watch tv :rolleyes:

anyway seems like all your prays were accepted; it went coooooooool; let me know if you want your invitations to da local mosque :D

maca salamah

Saalixa   

Mizzie

I caanot believe you! You want all that useless information out of your head? Oh waht a waste, girl iam telling you you will need it for many years to come and no one would want to employ someone who has forgotten thier Roman Numerals or whatever you studied in college.

As for me i will be beginning my semester exams next week. Please all make dua for me. I really need it because i wasn't soooo good this year and i was relaxing tooo much. I am now practically cramming it all (Esp for my ANATOMY exam).I am trying to remember that biceps femoris is part of the hamstrings and not quadraceps . I keep on forgeting.

Iam going to blow :( . It is all worrying me.

Please can all of you remember me in your prayers and Insha Allah, Allah bless you all.

okay rayaan inshallah i will pray for you; don't worry too much thats probably why u keep forgetting coz ur stressin too much, relax and u'll remember; the true process of learning in never really forgotten, we just misplace it or block it out in out long term memory for storage, den get it out when needed; so it will be dere inshallah;

keep your head up; hey i can't even read da names of dem things other den knee; so u'll do well inshallah

and enjoy ur week before u go back; treat ur self;

smile.gif

maca salamah