Sign in to follow this  
BoYz_at_lovezone

wat somali people believe in love?

i have a question here.

According to somalis do their true love come after or before marriage?

we have histories and cultures in somali.

waxaan maqalnay nin naag la baxsaday oo yidhi wan guursanaya. does that mean he loved her or he`ll love her after marriage

here i need the different ideas of different people live around the world western or eastern or europe.

halla...

love is "Calaf"if it was written for you to find it before/after marriage you would find it...and I guess some of us are blessed with luck to find it after marriage...

back into your words.."nin naag la baxsaday" it doens't have to mean he loves her..maybe he just felt his time was up and it happens a lot in our country..but you'd never know..they may actually fall in love afterwards...it's never too late.

well thanks bros and sisters

now i have two different opinions in this article

runaway virgin i understood ur reply... u said love is calaf......that is one point.

THE CLOWN...do u really believe that wat u say?

do u mean u r one of those who have dont believe in love...when u r telling me that there is no love in somali community arent u one of them, the way u talking seem to be like u r not one of them.? or u r excluding ur self from those who dont believe in love......i believe that somalis face hardships falling in love with girl, their parents wont allow the girls simply go with men, unless that man is the one who is right for them(girls) and that doenst mean they dont know love, well how come u say that(you meet this girl 2day and before the night is over here you're telling her that howmuch you love her...... now how on earth can you fall in love with someone that you'd only known for a couple of hours?)

no somaliman will think that he will marry a girl he know her for a couple of hours or will never fall in love. they never get that kind of chances......they wait and know each other for couple of years and months.......u hear those couples married just know but they known each other for years.......or they engaged before years or months.....this wat happens in somalia.....

ANYWAYS IDONT KNOW WAT SIDE OF SOMALI COMMUITY U R POINTING OUT.

i do beleive in love in some kind way but not all time thought. Well it can be true that sometimes some people’s love isn’t strong enough to keep them together but I don’t think its because love itself isn’t strong enough. I don’t want you to think love isn’t strong enough just because some times people in love don’t work things out. I think that understanding love is like understanding anything else – you must do it for yourself, think and feel your own way into understanding what love means. This is a lifelong process and you won’t understand love for many years. But as you begin to love your own process of understanding what love is then that love will become strong enough. You don’t have to believe or not believe in something if you can feel and understand it. You will learn about love for yourself and if you do that well you will discover just how powerful love is.

ps. Love is like paint once u gets in to it some how it will fad a way and it’s up to u to repaint it again.

u must not know ur sisters....clowny McClown....cuz sisterz....we fall inluv ....now stayin' inlove wit yall is anotha thang....but nonetheless...luv is in the air na'mean....n' anotha...now ur story sounds way too familiar of a young enthusiastic clown who had his heart broken by a certain beard-faced young beauty down in the local circus....now i might be wrong...or not....so what say you???.....

"Laughter is the medicine of life" made-up...lol

CUTE....THANKZ FOR SHARING UR BELEAFS.

THE CLOWN: DEAR BRO... IT WAS JUST A QUESTION TO KNOW WAT U REALLY FOCUSING...........U JUST GAVE US AN EXAMPLE....SO THAT EXAMPLE DIDNT GIVE THE WHOLE PICTURE I SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND FROM UR EXPRESSION..THATZ WHY I WAS CONFUSED ABOUT UR OPINION AND ASKED WHY U EXCLUDING UR SELF FROM OTHERS.......BRO ANYWAYS IAM REALLY VERY SAD ABOUT THAT....I LUV SOMALI WOMAN...AND I`LL LOVE THEM....BRO I THINK MAN IS THE ONE WHO MUST FALL IN LOVE AT ANY COST.....AND WOMAN SHOULD DRIVE THAT KIND OF MAN WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH HER.......SO I THINK WE ARE THE MEN WHO R NOT TAKING RESPONSIBLITY OF THEIR JOB......THERE IS NO WOMAN IN THIS WORLD WILL SHOW U HOW U WOULD LOVE HER.....IS THAT A KIND OF WOMAN OR COMMUNITY U R PREFERING WHEN U SAY NO LOVE IN SOMALI COMMUNITY?.......WHEN MAN TAKES A STEP THE NEXT STEP WOMAN TAKES.....BUT IT IS NEVER BEEN POSSIBLE THAT WOMAN SHOULD TAKE A STEP BEFORE MEN DOES. SO DEAR BRO..WE SHOULDNT BLAME THE SOMALIMALE/FEMALE, ITS ONLY MALE WHO HAS TO BE BLAMED.

SO BROS LETS SHOW OUR WOMAN SOME LOVE THAN WE`LL ACHEIVE OUR GOALS.

Senora   

forexample i like to sleep with every hot sexy girl that i see on the street so does that mean i love all the beautiful girls that go to the same school that i go?

Your confusin yourself.....first of all your talking about LUST there, not love, secondly ur talkin about girls on the street, then girls that go to your school....ill let that go cause u probably did that on accident.........but anyways,we have heard it a million times...OK, OK, you dont believe in love, ..thats you, but dont say there isn't love in the somali community, do u know how stupid u sound??How can u speak for everyone...and that whole" Im 150% somali, and i know my somali ppl better than anyone,...shut up!! Gosh, please think b4 u write :rolleyes:

lol   

CK: Dreams can be annoying dee... but inshallah you shall attain them soon... I have to be nice otherwise... hooking me up with the brothat that has it all.. will be gone with the wind ;)

Boyz: It varies bro.. and actually it has something to do with luck than culture... atleast that is my take on the mysterious love thingy