Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

Allah signed in Tsunami

Sky   

Originally posted by Action Jackson:

quote:Originally posted by mobg:

Muad where did you find this picture, damn nigga. I edited this image on photoshop to make people think that Allah is on it, but I couldn't make the alif in the waves and still make it look for real. funny how some people still buy into it.

Saxib you shouldnt exploit Allah's name..... besides what would you gain from misleading ppl like that??
dude forgot to say: Am just playing my man!

bilan   

i could not agree with you farxan, sometimes i feel like muslims are acting like catholics where they see virgin mary every where. i mean there are bigger signs that proof the existance of Allah than a picture or tree, plus people make up those sort of things

Muhammad   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

Muad we need clarification on this matter..some fellows are saying it was edited on photoshop.

It will be the last time we believe what you write or else give SOL nomads the enough detailed source...
redface.gif

Brother,

The picture was taken by DigitalGlobe Quickbird satellite off the Southwestern coast of Sri Lanka.

here are more images of the same picture from different angles:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/eye/andaman-sri-lanka.htm

This image was also published in many websites:

'God Signed in Tsunami' - click here

Tahliil   

I think the bottom line is that there is a powerful force, a supreme being, a divine entity, behind all of this. Wether there is a signature on it or not is totally irrelevent...Subhanallah