Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

Allah signed in Tsunami

Sorry Peeps..But I Beleive that this is far fetched!!! it is like staring at the clauds... you can shape them to your imagination..e.g wolves, horses etc... Now that doesn't mean I do imagine wolves heheheheh

Sky   

Muad where did you find this picture, damn nigga. I edited this image on photoshop to make people think that Allah is on it, but I couldn't make the alif in the waves and still make it look for real. funny how some people still buy into it.

Originally posted by mobg:

Muad where did you find this picture, damn nigga. I edited this image on photoshop to make people think that Allah is on it, but I couldn't make the alif in the waves and still make it look for real. funny how some people still buy into it.

Saxib you shouldnt exploit Allah's name..... besides what would you gain from misleading ppl like that??

Som@li   

what is the significant of this? :confused: i have seen many pictures over the net claiming it looks like allahs name, i wonder why some pple are obsessed with so called miracles,like cloads,trees,is this the only way to justify the existancce of Allah,and Islam is true religion,i don't think so!

Muad we need clarification on this matter..some fellows are saying it was edited on photoshop.

It will be the last time we believe what you write or else give SOL nomads the enough detailed source... redface.gif

Originally posted by Farxan:

what is the significant of this? :confused: i have seen many pictures over the net claiming it looks like allahs name, i wonder why some pple are obsessed with so called miracles,like cloads,trees,is this the only way to justify the existancce of Allah,and Islam is true religion,i don't think so!

Couldn't agree with you more.