galbeedi

The Ethiopia ambassador is the new spokesman of the Somali federal government.

galbeedi   

By the way, this man is the same one who facilitated the abduction of C/kariim Qalbi Dhagax. If this government had any influence, they would have asked his release long ago. It is just pure political move from Abiy guy who want to show us his games.

Right in the heart of Mogadishu, he is telling us how to behave and accept EU style integration while their tanks are in Baydhabo, Hiiraan and Gedo.

This only happens in Somalia. First , you gain  your territorial integrity and sovereignty   , and then you negotiate with others about trade and movements of the people and goods.

I have never seen any government who miss leads and lies like the Farmaajo one.

I think Abiy is facing bigger issues than Qalbidhaqax and the release which a good gesture, is meant to resolve other issues.

There are indeed a political and diplomatic seismic shift going on in the region. It is being re-organised in a way that is very different to the status-quo. 

I think the UAE has a lot to do with all these, of course with the tacit and knowing support from uncle Sam. UAE is making waves including throwing huge money, effort to re-align things. I wouldn't discount the sudden changes have a lot to do with China's take over of Djibouti. We all remember how the, then, State Secretary of USA toured the region like few months ago. It seems things got bad.

With Eritrea in the game now, thanks largely to UAE. Djibouti is being squeezed from different sides. 

Latest news, DP World is to build a dry port in Ethiopia which will have direct links to Berbera (And in the near future Asab Port). 

Barwaaqo   

I don’t know why but I couldn’t stop laughing 😂 Ducale bilaa caleeg ‘keep a civil tongue  in your head’

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Suldaanka,

You are giving the Arabs way too much credit; the internal dynamics of Ethiopia will determine any outcome.

You are mistaken my friend.

Its absolutely siesmic and is foreign interests driven for the most part and mainly. America is full time executing its own and also UAE's for the most part. Eritrea is business of UAE and Saudi completely maybe Egyptians as well.

American interest is China limiting or rolling back, stability in Ethiopia and privatizing big companies. The idea behind this is that the government gets autonomy from foreign influence if it has its own means of income. Privatizing makes any Ethiopian government totally dependent on foreigners.

Every body who is not involved or the changes are against is laying low and taking it. Americans already want to limit the changes already, because if they totally shift completely then they completely can loose the system which is still China centic, EU centric and Turkey etc Centric.

But basically is not internally driven. Don't forget you can pay a million dollars and have a million people at rally any time anywhere. Close realative/some say half brother of Mengistu is in Addis Ababa. So far 3 Oromo organizations all variants of OLF are in Ethiopia.

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Suldaanka,

You are giving the Arabs way too much credit; the internal dynamics of Ethiopia will determine any outcome.

What I know is that UAE is a tool of America. What credit they get is more or less in line with USA's policy. 

It is open secret that the USA had a lot to do with the changes in the internal affairs of Ethiopia. 

Dawlada Isku Tega Imaaraada Carabta Oo Shaacisay Kaalinta Ay Ku Lahayd Heshiiska Ay Wada Gaadheen Dalalka Itoobiya Iyo Eretria

Wasiirka oo hadaladan ku faafiyey barta uu ku leeyahay shabakada ay bulshadu ku wada xidhiidho ee Twitter- ka oo uu si aad ah wararkiisa ugu faafiyo ayaa waxaa uu ugu horeyn ka hadalayaa arinta khatarta iyo fursadaha is bar bar yaala ee uu ku sheegay gobalka Geeska Africa isaga oo qoraalkiisa ku bilaabay

" Shaqo adag oo aan sannado badan ku taageeraynay xasiloonida , la dagaalanka Argagixisada iyo budhcad badeeda Soomaliya iyo dedaalo horumarineed oo aanu ka geysanay Jabuuti iyo Somaliland , iyo sidoo kale xidhiidhka siyaasiga ah ee aan ka dhex samaynay Itoobiya Iyo Eretria , waxaa uu Imaaraadku ku kasbadey inuu noqdo saxiib laga qadariyo Geeska Africa , Horuumad na ka ah Joogitaanka Carbeed ee gobalka Muhiimka ah " ayuu yidhi

Boorama News