Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

We must stand up now!!

Hibo   

See? Our lives are now in danger, check the records in the USA and also the United Kingdom! The USA for example has seen many Somalis die for no apprent reason, people are being killed and no one follows up. Young people are getting killed in the streets by either the cops or even other races knowing that no one will ever do something about it. Dont even mention the United Kingdom where in every 5 months one Somali person/child is either killed, stabbed to death or disapears.

But why is this happening to us now? huh! I really dont know what we all wait for. Oh, I think i know what we are all waitng for, Is it coz whats happening to others doesn't CONCeRN you? or is it coz what happens happen to someone of other tribe? huH?. Well, Somali fellas have i got news for you?, tommorrow when this marouding gangsters kill your brother and kill your sister or your old father down the street minding their businesses, dont cry ok?

We are men not domestic docile animals who only wait to be sloughtered one by one. WE are really carwards, arent we? coz i have seen many Somali men talk about this matter and none of them seems to be ready to take any action.

We have sacrificed our lives for the sake of tribes back in somalia though it was an evil thing to do but now that our innocents kids are either being stabbed or stommed and shot, we seem not to reaction to it.

What ? what? what the hell is holding us back people? or is it social security benefits that matters more than the safety of our kids? huh? oh i never knew we were that selfish and greedy.

People if you want peace you have to prepare for war, Though we run aw3ay from civil we have to defend ourselves to survive.

Somalis say "Nimaan shanta kaa reebin sharci kaama reebo" and now they dont seem to use their own fives to defend themselves and their kids, what a shame, I am ashamed by what we are doing to stay safe.

Wake up from the sleep people, or you wonna see you daughter/sister getting rapped and your son/brother getting stabbed infront of you just like Somalia? huh? I know this is what we all ran away from but we have to face our fears and erase them all together. Otherwise we will remain victimised forever in this world.

Hey Somalis, we are the toughest people and the most fierce fighters ever heard of, lets fight to show this scumburgs that we are not to be messed with at and make them regret what they do to any Somali individual.

We must have ruthless vigilantes and community watch that voluteers to safeguard our interest and people.

peace

Mac salaam

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 03-17-2002).]

Hibo   

Good point brotha! At this point I am really so angry and mad about my ppl getting killed all the time, and don't even mention the profiling and harrasements...this is going too far we need to do something!..But first of all let's have one voice! when we do that, we can agree to deal those matters on the proper way.....Let's live like the men we supposed be not live like cowards...

Hibo   

You are true brothee Aplus, we must speak with one voice that represent one people.

I can't take this any more no i cant walaahi i feel so sickened by what happens to us nowadays. We must do something to survive

One love

Hibo   

what shall i do now to help with the improvement of security of my people?

Tell what i should do?

Hibo   

Oh brother Jibril you are so right ...

I agree with you whole heartedly. We need to get together as a community and act as one. There is what you lobbying and arranging community get together in most ethnic minorities. Its only Somalis who dont do that because they are so busy hating each other that they wouldnt recognise that our people are the most vulnerable.

We need to act as a muscle....demonstrate when needed join other Minorities in their struggle so they can join us when we need them. We seem to act as asmall block which wouldnt amount to anything.

Lets create organisations which speak and amplify the Somali issues and problems.

Each Somali lost today is alose for all of us. We need justice where possible and we need to stand against any injustice.

Lets wake up and protect ourselves just like most people who are targeted do. If you cant do anything in your power use the necessary tools to let the wider world know what you going through. (Media)

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

Our misfortunes do not stem from the lack of strong Somali representatives/communities in the West or around the globe, but from our own Individualism.

Somaliyey, whatever happens to us is our ignorance, and if we wish to change it we must acknowledge ourselves as ultimately responsible for it.

To be empowered we need to unite; i've witnessed more then one occassion, people being told a Somali being shot dead or stabbed, questioning about their 'tribe status quo'!!! How shocking. Would that lessen the pain? Most of us go by the theory 'so long as its not my house then why worry.' Our most basic human right is the right to life, and its jeaopordized. I'd say we set ourselves up to be look down on , being treated as less human being, and most of all become the 'bunching bag' of the annoyed states as to not having a Powerful gov't backing us up. Am sure, had that police brutallity been involved with a Saudi man, curios George would be on TV apologizing to the Saudis by now.

Most of us have proven ourselves to be equal to other Americans. Like them we worked

diligently,paid taxes and made contributions to society, yet we suffer under stress because of the discrimination and unfair treatment in our daily lives.

Lets contribute our knowledge/talent to where its appreciated and, most defenetly needed (The motherland).

As with most things in life, you never know what you have until it's gone. I'm craving for living peacefully in a hut by the river, with my own little veggie&fruit farm, feeling the wind in my face, the hot sun burning my skin, the smell of the bush. (Do you think i'm a dreamer?)

Well, a better Somalia is possible - and someday we will have it. Or at least my grandchildren will!

In the meantime we have a duty to work for the benefit of our people and our future.

May we all have the strength and the courage to do what is productive and good for our people and for the global community of mankind.

God Bless

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

[This message has been edited by SouL_LaDy (edited 03-17-2002).]

Buubto   

Good point. I might self want something to be done about this but let’s be realistic here, whoever was written to die in such a way will die no matter how effort we put in to stop it, that is qadar Alle.

The second reason:- Like our ppl said “ biyo ka badan & dad ka badan wey ku hirqiyaan” & “hooy aadan laheen ku hoogtay” & “shisheeye naf ka doonte ha ku shiilato” & “soo joog lagawaaye soo jiifso ayaa laga helaa”. We refused to negotiate and establish peace b/w our ppl’s heart let’s deal the consequences. Want to do something about this, why don’t u start from ur own heart stop obeying tribalism. Kuli fitnah cinda geel is us, we da one who came into their land & thought we all that. Unfortunately we have to face the circumstances, one way or the other we will loose unless we take our ass’s back to Somalia. remember HEEBAD WAXAAD KU LEEDAHAY DHULKAADA HOOYO

Hibo   

Bubto I agree with some of the points you have made but I somehow think that it doesnt matter when one dies but how that person dies. When there is injustice people must act....its their right to make sure it doesnt happen to another. Dying nautrally and dying under a hail of bullets are two different things. You do know that once aprecedent is set to brutal murders then who knows any of us could be next.

I would suggest that as long as we are in foreign lands we need out cohesiveness. Otherwise one by one we will be picked upon.

To the foreigner we are all Somalis cause they cant tell the difference interms of your Qabiil or background so folks remember UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

It is no excuse for us to say everything happens coz they are written, I know everything was written by God and they can't be changed. So, shall we just stand there nd say, oh , Ok i dont care if my mother is killed or my younger brother is sloughtered coz it was written by GOD? Cmon qadarta alle waa gooni but what we have displayed so far has got nothing to do with religion it is got something to do with abundaning our own religion and culture, am i not right?

So, even Islam itself teaches us to defend our lives and properties, Islam teaches us to be strong and believe in Allaah not say waa qadar alle when someone dies and not follow or obey Allaah as we are suppose to do?

There is nothing to justify whats happening to us, it is our weakness and this is whats making us more lazy to even let vultures feed on you while you are still alive.

Wake up now and make no sleezy excuses somalis please.

Everything is now in black and white, defend yourself and family and survive or stay other wise and see yourself spit on the face