Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

SMILE : YOU ARE A SOMALI

AFRO ****** black american i've been observing you for the last few weeks and the only thing your trying to do is give my people bad feelings about themself

fkk you n.gger go blame whitey for your shortcomings

i love somalia and somalis because my forefathers protected their women from slave trade

i love my people because they fought the british and italians so hard that they signed deals that no kafiir baby was alloud to be born on somali soil

i love my people because they murked the portuguese in the 1500's making our ancestors the first africans who destroyed the invading europeans

one of the reason why somalia was attacked by multiple european nations was because they studied the portuguese chronicles of vasco da gama

somalis should read these two topics and you will understand why i love my people

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=006554

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=006555

somalis don't get handouts from other countries they do everything on their own

Somalia flourished precisely because of the "world community’s" neglect.

In Somalia, "the very absence of a government may have helped nurture an African oddity — a lean and efficient business sector that does not feed at a public trough controlled by corrupt officials," wrote Peter Maas in the May 2001 issue of The Atlantic Monthly. Tele-communications, transportation, and shipping companies were organized up to provide services to the liberated private sector. Internet cafes have sprung up in Mogadishu. Private security firms helped businessmen protect their investments and property.

A recent World Bank study grudgingly admitted: "Somalia boasts lower rates of extreme poverty and, in some cases, better infrastructure than richer countries in Africa." This is almost certainly because it is not cursed with a World Bank-subsidized central government to siphon away the nation’s wealth.