Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Born again Christians

Ibtisam   

Born again Christians who subscribe that we are living in the end of times, common in American foreign policy makers actively campaign for US support of war in the Middle East and will ravage the world during the 7years of the Tribulation until (the Muslims/ axis off evil are) defeated in the great battle with the forces of goodness in the valley of Armageddon (northern Israel). At this point just before Christ returns to walk the earth, all the world Jews will either convert to Christianity or be destroyed. The Jews are currently needed to support the prophecies; and they must conquer the rest of the Biblical Lands (which is mot of the Middle East) and build the third temple on the site in Jerusalem now occupied by the Al- Aqsa Mosque. :eek:

I was just researching at work and i come across this, i can't believe that the same people that is expected to slove the problem in the Middle East (having created it in the first place) hold these believes and don't even try to hide it!!!. :mad:

FatB   

Jews will either convert to Christianity or be destroyed....Christ returns to walk the earth

hmm now correct me if i am rong but wasn't "christ" a jew???...does that mean that he as to convert to "Christianity: (the worship of christ...) **(but y would he worship himself?** i suppose thats besides the point ha!