Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

And then they call us players....

Its funny how all women have this idea that men could never be trusted and men will eventually cheat on his girl/wife, but let me share with you this story..

One of my friends (do not assume its me *LOL*) dated a cute nice girl from his college for more then 2 years and suddenly on one weekend his girl calls him and says HEY DARLING TONITE IS MY WEDDING NIGHT AND AM GETTING MARRIED AFTER 4 HRS!.

Without prior notice or any explanation then he finds out that the girl was engaged (MIHIR) to some guy @ another E.U. Country and she played him for 2 yrs till her marriage night, so who got played? My friend? Or the newly married brother?

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

Well its obvious both guys got played, but if either guys were serios about the relationship they would have known what the girl was up to. I mean 2 years is a long time for either of them not to know they were being played.

I dont know where you got the idea, that only males cheat in a relationship, females also do cheat. Its just assumed that males are more likely to cheat. Besides you are over generalizing the issue here, becuase u know one girl who did this, doesn't mean all girls do it.

I have always been "the dumper" and never "the dumpee." (Don't mean this arrogantly -- it just always seemed to work out that way).

Well, it finally caught up with me one fine day. I was dating a girl and I thought she was "the one." We dated pretty intensely for about 3-4 months. At the time, it seemed like the perfect merger: the right background, shared interests, shared experiences, chemistry, etc.

She called me one day on the phone (after attending a college reunion for a long weekend) and proceeded to tell me that she was "having doubts" and "had met someone interesting". "Hmmm...says I."

Today she has two children with the guy she left me for -- they have been married for many years now (they went to college together and rekindled an old relationship over that reunion weekend.

Bottom line: everything usually happens for a reason and works out for the best. I am in a very satisfying and rewarding long term relationship -- and she is happily married as well.

If it is meant to be, it will happen. If not, it won't.

who got played? My friend? Or the newly married brother?

Obviously both guys got played. But hun, not all women think men are players, don't generalize. But this story kinda odd na mean. Why would she tell him she's getting married to the next guy. Why didn't she just lie and say it wasn't working out...or some other excuse. Cause the way she told the brotha, damn it gotta hurt. Even if I was a lying, two-timing, daughter of a -----, I would atleast have the heart to end things nicely. Lol. Bottom line is, its not that we call you players, we just found a better way to get ya'll back :D . Lol.

.:peace n luv:.

MindState/..couldnt agree with you more

If it is meant to be, it will happen. If not, it won't.

Life goes on...guys and gals cheat on one anotha...its always been since time started...su'in bout the urge for su'in new. Sometimes its caught sometimes it isnt...but you cant tell me someone has been cheatin for 2 yrs n yet to figure out somethin is wrong..like ignorin of fones...hesistation of goin out etc...meetin of friends etc...perhaps tha other person was so mismerized that they couldnt differiate.

wun

OH MY GOD BERWAQO YOU ARE SO CRUEL!!! and i think you meant to say (Ku meel Gaar Buu Ahaa)

and yo CLOWN you need to chill man it was just a topic to show women that they AIN'T angels they claim to be althou i know couple of angels who post on this site .. ummmhh *wink* you know who you are suga*...

adios!

^^ ;) atcha ;)

About your friend, I dont think he knew his girl well enough. Seriously, he must have been a little slow to not have caught on - especially after a couple of years. I believe you can always spot a playa/playette.

NOTE: Keep a good tap on ur targets.

MaLikah   

Ok..despite everyone else's idea that you can spot a cheater- thats not always the case. There have been people who have been married for years and would never figure their partner was cheating, but OH! they, in fact, were. So I'm just saying, that person whose been cheated on may not be gullible or a fool, but the cheater might just be too clever or been playin the game so long they've perfected it ;) . Lol. Thats jus the way lifes goes folks.

Saalixa   

what a story, sure it's ture conspiracy. i mean we sistahs cannot be that cruel. but what a smart hell of a sistah. iam happy she did the dumping before him. i mean lets get real he would have one day did the same anyway coz we know most of the time it doesn't work out so atleast she did it. :cool: icon_razz.gif

men will always be men. Neither religious or not, handsome or ugly, rich or poor.

the religious ones have two three wives when they cant afford it and dont even need to. they say the religion allows it but misinterpret the Quran or hadith.

the handsome ones think the world revovles sorund them with thier so called ghetto talk, walk and dresscode. plz redface.gif most of the time they arent even goodlooking.

but in conclusion not all mens are cheaters. those that have respect and perserverance. And no again they aren't the reliogious ones rather guys that are descent, downtoearth, and intelligent. and not all women are players too. at the end of the day it's a matter of jugding everyone as an individual. icon_razz.gif

A7LA-SHU   

Conspiracy i just think ur friend didn't do all the research that he should have done.. next time tell him to do lil research before he gets involved with another Halimo.. :D:D

but hey he wasn't played and big deal things happen god knows why. but im sure for good reason...

i feel sorry for the one marryin her thou.. atleast ur friend knows what she is all about. but poor guy thinks he got himself good wifey.. how sad.

Well i feel worse for the guy who married her, because he is stuck with her and before marriage she was already cheating on him...As to your friend, he got out much better, even with the few bruises on him...Personally, i think acts like these by both men and women clearly shows the morality those individuals have...For one to participate in "playing" someone, they have had to morally believe that it was right or maybe they have no strong moral concious...So again, your friend missed out on a moraless girl...He should celebrate after he gets over his dillusions...Bee bye

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

OH MY GOD BERWAQO YOU ARE SO CRUEL!!! and i think you meant to say (Ku meel Gaar Buu Ahaa)

Correcting my somali? :mad:

LoL..J/K! Yeah that's what I meant to say. And it is a good thing that you are my fave Cuz...otherwise...u kno the deal...it involves Athena's whip. icon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

I think deep down inside he must've known that something wasn't right. If you spend time with a person for the past 2 years you should know whether or not they are being honest...at least thats the way I see it.

Its wrong to think that only guys cheat...we females have just as many cheaters in our ranks as males. But it takes a real man and a real women to stay loyal and true.

lool @ athena's whip...Athen I knew there was something strange about you ;)