Sign in to follow this  
zynab

soccergirls

Hey synab!

See I play soccer and i grew up peepZ hatin' on girls playing sports! But some people have come a long way and are respecting it FINALLY! But i think the reason why men are not cool with girls and sports is 'cuz they feel threatin' by it i think. Our men were used to the whole idea of Women should stay at home and cook, clean and take care of the children! but our men should understand that us WOMEN are changing along with the new coming years. You men should be glad that ur sisters are makin' something out of themselves rather then produce and die!

AnywayZz! if yall dont support the whole idea of women and sports then i guess we (women) wont care!

Peace 'n Luv

it isn't a big deal zynab..soccer is a fun sport and once u get to know it you'll get addicted to it..also alots of mali sisters beleive that soccer is the only sport they could be good at (un true) and it's the most exciting, enjoyable, and # 1 sport in Africa. example if some of mali sisters start interset towrad or join the tennis clubs we would have more mali sisters practicing tennis in next generation...

1 luv to my gurl Aaliah# 10

"there is no placement with out peace

you need peace to be pleased...please

your mind and set it free...peace in

the middle east and ofcourse to my

homeland SOMALIA"