Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Queer eye for the straight guy !?!!!!!!

Liqaye   

It's a full lifestyle make-over — a make better show where straight guys turn in their pleats for flat fronts, learn about wines that don’t come in a jug and come to understand why hand soap is not a good shampoo (and vice versa). When the journey is done, a freshly scrubbed, newly enlightened, ultra hip man emerges.

This is the quote from the programs opening sequences.

Some Homosexuals, feminize a straight man into all sorts of ********* .... some scenes,

A man is taught how to wear silk pygamas and underwear.

Another is taught how to swing his hips and behind, as this shows his coolness and confidence to the :rolleyes: opposite sex

Have you watched it and what do you think about it? :confused:

But what ever you say i am sticking to poultry news arkansas

hukri   

hahahaahha...it recently came to sweden...man its actually quite funny!!!...Love carson I mean if you're gonna be gay be it the right way!!!LOL!!

Xafsa   

I love that show..... but most of the time they do dress the guy to look like a freakin' homo...but I love the way they do the decor!!

This show has changed my life!!......When I see a somali brotha wearing all the colors of the rainbow as if he's afraid he'll get lost....I know theres hope for him ;)icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by flying-still:

This show has changed my life!!......When I see a somali brotha wearing all the colors of the rainbow as if he's afraid he'll get lost....I know theres hope for him
;)icon_razz.gif

ahahahaaaaaaaaaaa,,,ahahahaaaaa,,,ahahahaaaaahahahaaaa...

Allah bal iikaadi aan qosolka dhameestee...

OK, ok, ok...

I've seen the show a few times, and thought it was lame...Really...It's very discussting how all them gay guys are over the straight guy...Touching him and all...Uffff...Nacalad baa kutaal kuligood...

Macalin   

The Nuccas are fabulous.

they are a bunch of genuises(sp?)-they pick an ill dressed middle age whiteMan(arent they all the same?) give him a haircut.and make him look sissy!( i saw them change Jay LENO)

And they are a HIT?..that shows those who watch are defntly LAME

Modesty   

Ah, what can I say, in a Jewish controlled media anything goes. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jewish producers made this show to corrupt some more the American public into thinking that Homosexuality is Okay. What a world.

Anyways, I seen the show once and it was okay with the decorating, but kind of icky.

MD   

Liqaye

Another is taught how to swing his hips and behind, as this shows his coolness and confidence to the opposite sex

Loooooool cant stand the show walaahi, forget about what their doing, I can't even concentrate all I do is look at the way their acting aqas. Sad but i'm not suprised at all, soon it's going to be lesbians dressing a girl hehehe let's just wait and see