Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Parents and their Bad Azz Kids

What is the problem?!?!?! Why is it that kids these days rule their parents instead of the other way around. When we were young, we couldn't even look at our parents crooked without getting a back smack.

I'm standing in line yesterday and why did this Somali woman have to keep saying to her son, "stop, behave yourself, stand still, come here, stop, stop, stop". I wanted to take that kid and his sorry excuse for a momma and kick them both out on their azz.

People, do you have this much drama with your kids? Do you have to constantly tell your kids to behave themselves or does it only take one time? If you ask me, the third time you have to tell the same thing to the same kid, their asking to seriously get embarrased in front of whomever is around.

Your right Opinonated, hitting is not the only way to displine kids, indeed it should be the last resort and not teh first.

But speaking from my expirence it always used to be a last resort, but still :D the most frequent method of displining. And i dont think it has don me that much bad at all :cool:

Xafsa   

one thing that somali's do is they give the same reaction to every wrong thin their kid does. the yell and beat them when they spill something, and they yell and beat them when they flunk out of school. There has to be different degrees of punishment so the kid sees the difference between the minor things and the major things.

And if all you do is beat the living day lights out of them it won't do anything for them...adiga lee daaleeysid. Talk to them make them feel guilty about what they did.