Deeq A.

Shir ay iskugu yimaadeen Dhalinyarada Beesha uu ka dhashan Ina Cambaashe ayay ku taageereen go'aamadda Puntland.

Deeq A.   

Shir ay iskugu yimaadeen Dhalinyarada Beesha uu ka dhashan Ina Cambaashe ayay ku taageereen go'aamadda Puntland.

19 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Hypocrite. 

Wajaale border is kosher,,,Lowyacado border is kosher,,,Kenya border is kosher

But somaliland is haram.

Somaliland military going through your clan territory (which is part of somaliland) is haram,  but your late uncle marching with tigaray troops into somali territory and doing waliba wax uuna waraabu xoolaha ku samayn, its kosher. 

Halkaaga iska fadhi oo aamus anaga kugu soo hadeyneyna xuduudadi ingiriscade oo ka naxayne. 

Horta calm down, don't get  brain aneurysm. And nothing is kosher in the horn including all colonial borders which so your proudly adhere to.

P.s. My uncles are alive and kicking. But if you have an issue with late Abdullahi Yusuf, go and dig up his grave. I heard that's a thing you are into.

P.s.s, And cut the crab, SNM along other "Somali" rebel movements were trained, armed and financed by the Derg.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, Ducale said:

So what if they were trained by ethiopia?

I guess in your mind, there's good treachery and bad one. Tell me how does that work?

Colonials border elsewhere in the continent is not my concerned, what matters is what belongs to Somalia.

BTW,  for someone who admitted to being recruited by TPLF, you protest a lot. 

Dhaliyaros don't have a voice.garaad jamac garaad ismaciil general mahad cambaashe the predominant clan of laascanood have never supported the pirates.

8 minutes ago, Ducale said:

ma sheegi karta taarikhda soomaali goor ay beesha dhexe shisheeye ku  soo ga'batay ama umad islaam'a oo soomaali'a  ku soo hogaamisay?

Ta xuduudada... of course colonial borders elsewhere conrcens you.  Miyeydaan cumreysan oo saudi Arabia aadin?  Diintaada Islaamka waajebaadkii kaa saarna ( as far as fulfilling one of the main pillars of Islam)  is intertwined with ingiriiscade's  borders. 

How about we start with Darwish where you sided with ingiriiscade who you seem admire with such limitless affection. to handing Somali mothers to Woyanes.

In any case, the beesha you mention are by large good people and have many patriots, you are seemingly not one of them. Stop hiding behind them. Plus, if you have a problem with dead, bax siyaaro and vomit on Bare and Yusuf's graves.

What's pilgrimage has to with colonial borders? Muslims would still perform their hajj regardless of borders or jurisdictions.

The mad mullah   most pirates fought him.  The mad mullah called  boqor cisman always dulihi shareerna. In the mullahs  cay poems. Inanaydarawiishi tudhayn tebiya oo geeya inad gaalo taag darantihin tebiya oo geeya.The mad mullah his own clan tried to assinate him and  they said we will not follow you they said and the reason is you are laangaab. If today the mad mullah was alive he would join alshaabaab since alshabaab and the dervishes were identical. In their Islamist jihadism  and he  would fight the Kenyans and Ugandans and Ethiopians in bakool.