Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

Ayaan Hirsi allowed to keep dutch citizenship despite lying!

KEYNAN22   

Hirsi Ali keeps Dutch citizenship

Tuesday 27 June 2006, 18:21 Makka Time, 15:21 GMT

A Somali-born Dutch politician can keep her Dutch citizenship despite admitting that she lied in her asylum application, the Dutch government has said.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a fierce critic of radical Islam, resigned from parliament in May and said she would leave the country after Rita Verdonk, the Dutch immigration minister and a member of her own VVD liberal party, told her she could lose her citizenship.

However, Dutch cabinet members agreed late on Monday that Hirsi Ali, whose real name is Hirsi Magan, should not be stripped of her citizenship. Verdonk told parliament on Tuesday that Hirsi Ali would be able to keep her Dutch nationality.

Verdonk added in a statement that her initial decision to strip Hirsi Ali of Dutch citizenship was not based on a full understanding of the circumstances of her name change.

Hirsi Ali hit the headllines in 2004 after the Dutch filmmaker Theo Van Gogh, who directed a film she wrote which accused Islam of suppressing women, was murdered by a Muslim extremist.

False name

Hirsi Ali, 36, had admitted using a false name and date of birth when she arrived in the Netherlands in 1992.

Dutch cabinet members agreed that because she used her grandfather's name, which is allowed under Somali law, the false claim would not be held against her.

In a published statement, Hirsi Ali said that she would continue to use Hirsi Ali as her name and regretted giving authorities the wrong impression about her identity.

Her lawyer also said she was "happy the uncertainty is finally over [and that] there are no more questions about her Dutch citizenship".

On her asylum application Hirsi Ali also pretended she had come to the Netherlands from Somalia, rather than via Kenya and Germany.

Refugees are usually required to apply for asylum in the first safe country they reach after fleeing.

However, she said those facts had been public knowledge when the VVD chose her as a candidate for parliament in 2002.

In hiding

Hirsi Ali went into hiding in 2004 after Van Gogh's death. His murderer, Mohammed Bouyeri, is currently serving life in prison.

Hirsi Ali returned to parliament a few months after the murder but has continued to live under heavy guard.

She has since been offered a job by the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think-tank in the US capital, Washington DC.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/9751B6BD-AA65-4889-A0B2-15105F99A46C.htm

:mad: :mad: :mad:

code:

A lier always a lier  

Now here a list of other quotes somalis written about her...

What a wonderful Unpleasant liar Ayan Hersi. We have seen your uncle and I do understand where you are coming from. I feel sorry for your mother who has the courage to carry you for nine months in her womb. How passionate that she was to bring your ugly face to this world.
If you had no luck in getting any Somali suitors to end your questionable life style, I will be willing to marry you in the sake of Allah Subxaanahuu Watacaalaa;
but only if you repent your sins and apologize to the Muslim world. I understand what you are going true. Yaa Khasaaraa bintal sheydaan.

Was this lady really forced to marry someone.If she lied in "anyway" which she did..Then she is destroying our reputation of Kenyan somalis as "Liers"..This is serious.Look what BBC had to say

"But where the documentary seems to have hit her reputation hardest is in interviewing members of her family who undermine her claim that she was fleeing a forced marriage when she arrived in the Netherlands aged 22.

Relatives, including her brother, are filmed in a comfortable home in Kenya saying there was no arranged marriage and that she had had nothing to fear".

So she was lying about Muslim women...If you think no..Then have a look at this somali blog

Another classic example of Western hyporisy. Vilify Islam and Muslims and they will give you special treatment, whereas any other individual who lied about their asylum application would not be stripped of their citizenship but also be subject to deportation.

Well, I, as being an U.S born American, a 45yrs old Somali of origin, let me say to you all this; That when and if Ms. Hirsi comes here in September, as a would be think-tank working for U.S Institute which was build solely for propaganda and the accusation of Muslims, like American Enterprise Institute and Voice Of America, owned and operated by Israel, working and advocating for Israel interest. What America doesn’t know is the loose-cannon Ms. Hirsi is, and the lawsuits which is about to come to America Enterprise Institute by C.A.R.E. on her behalf.

It sad when one of your own becomes the cancer cell like Ms. Hirsi is, but what Ms. Hirsi doesn’t know is, only your home is where you call sweet, and like Somali proverb goes: Coos Jelaal waa lamma hurraan.

America need and is desperate, willing to pay top dollar for people who know and willing to talk about the dirty laundry of Muslims, in general, this is where Ayan falls in.

I get mails, (Electronically and through Post Office) about offers and offers of jobs, some secret, some not so secret, on almost monthly basis. It just depends on what it is that you would like to put up for sale.

One of my most favorite American proverbs is “An American would go to hell for bag of coffee†I refused to that. A bag of coffee is just not worth it.

Ayan Hirsi didn’t even tell, the mistreatment of women in Muslim world and her “Alleged†arranged marriage in is an old custom and tradition like any other third-world country, but has nothing to do with religion.

Ayan didn’t tell women could divorce and refuse to a particular marriage, whether arranged or not, according to Islam.

I read and study Qur’an even though I never saw Mogadishu, where my parents come from, unlike Ayan, who was born home. That’s just sad.

Thanks.