Sign in to follow this  
walaashiis

Question? is P. Diddy real a somalian?

Throughout the Dark Continent Somalis are envied for their looks (features), even more so than Amaharas or other Ethiopians.

Why do you think that's the reason? That's for the doubters in this thread!

Originally posted by -:

^^^^OO adigu yaa ku baray wixii la dhaho

Waxaan ka bartay during my wilder days of watching him when he was the host of Soul Train.

Xiin,LOL.

Nephy :D

Originally posted by -:

^^^And who envied you Aw Xiin

:D:D

Many did adeer. But I latter found out it was my charm, and not necessarily my looks that caused others to envy Aw Xiin!

My turn: how do you fare yaa Che?

Faarax..Otay. I thought you had his poster on your wall..my bad :D

Xiin...I have been that I have good personality and nice smile. I guess that sums it up. Now I'm going to the gym regularly.

Originally posted by -:

Faarax..Otay. I thought you had his poster on your wall..my bad
:D

Xiin...I have been that I have good personality and nice smile. I guess that sums it up. Now I'm going to the gym regularly.

I actually did have his poster one time. But for a different reason.(to point out our similarities). OK am just bluffing,never had it. :D:D

I am here to tell you that Xiin is envied for both his charms & boyish looks. War ninku caadi ma'ahan,wacdale anaa indhahayga saaray!! :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Horta kaalay wixi qurux waa Somali maaxaa loo dhahaa? I haven't seen any Somali guy who resembles any of those well built, xaax brothers. Sankii dhuuban-ba waa Somali bay iska leeyihiin..

Beenta isku gura dheh.

Nephthysssssssssssss, ha i dambaajinin walaaleey...I ask the same question...LOL@xaas brothers...

Faarax, waa markaagii aad hoosta wax ka tuuri jirtey :D !

Che, that was a very weak response :D . I go to the gym ku lahaa! Who told you to go to the gym to gain qurux? Are you Somali-looking or not saaxiib?

And even if some of us never got envied for their looks all it means is that they belong to the statistical out-layers and would not have any impact as to how most Somalis are perceived.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Faarax, waa markaagii aad hoosta wax ka tuuri jirtey
!

Che, that was a very weak response
. I go to the gym ku lahaa! Who told you to go to the gym to gain qurux? Are you Somali-looking or not saaxiib?

And even if some of us never got envied for their looks all it means is that they belong to the statistical out-layers and would not have any impact as to how most Somalis are perceived.

War hooy,Jambal ma tuuroya,I am just giving out an opinionated observation,Wah!! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

I think Che looks like a Habash,Wax gaabano Haile Gabresalasie u eg :D [perception nooh] icon_razz.gif

I'm Indian looking duqa, and gymka waa caafimaad. My seventy years old uncle goes there with me. Of course he is not too happy about the women on treadmills.

War Faarax maad ka joogti.