Sign in to follow this  
walaashiis

Question? is P. Diddy real a somalian?

Hibo   

SO LIKE I WAS SAYING ANYWAYZZ ANY WHOO AND ANY SHIT ANY TIME LIKE I WAS SAYING..

<< that made more sense than what'ever the hell ya'll tallkin bout....we got our own blood suffering in africa and ya'll pondering "is pamela anderson somalian"

for crying the shyt out loud...get straight ppl..i swear don't make me come over there i will slapp the living day light's out of you..

p.s i was wondering IS pamela anderson somali??????or how bout halle berry(drooling)

doh! c ya later elpessos'..

Lefty   

Sean Puffy Combs a.k.a P.Diddy... his father is a somalian for sure and I heard and saw many supporting evidenced for that. He even 'himself' discussed about it during NY Radio interview in 1997 I believe....Actually it's long story but it's true that his father is none other than Somali..

Hodann   

p.diddy or the hell he wish he was somalia. redface.gif and what can of mother when to sleep with a black man and put her kid in adpote place. so p.diddy ant'n somalia. :eek:

Buuxo   

loooool@nephyst. :D:D

while we claiming people, is it true Eve is somali? i hear she even knows what tribe her father is .

Nephissa   

Yo check this out, the guy in Y&R, Jamal Shamoor maala dhahaa? Waa Somali too.. LOL. Horta kaalay wixi qurux waa Somali maaxaa loo dhahaa? I haven't seen any Somali guy who resembles any of those well built, xaax brothers. Sankii dhuuban-ba waa Somali bay iska leeyihiin..

Beenta isku gura dheh.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Yo check this out, the guy in Y&R, Jamal Shamoor maala dhahaa? Waa Somali too.. LOL. Horta kaalay wixi qurux waa Somali maaxaa loo dhahaa? I haven't seen any Somali guy who resembles any of those well built, xaax brothers. Sankii dhuuban-ba waa Somali bay iska leeyihiin..

Beenta isku gura dheh.

Kix Kix Kix Kix. Hadee jaadka,Malboro lightska iyo workout sameyn lahayeen,then waa laga yaaba inee isku ekaadan.

Jamal Shamoor maala dhahaa

:D:D Waa soo dhaweysay,carab gajayahay.(fiqfiqfiq),its Shamar Moore,hehehe@Jamal Shamoor.