Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

25 somali boys suspected in the killing of a somali youth

I read this in the metro today, and couldnt believe it, looking for more detailed stuff. But it has been comfirmed that 25 somali boys were in inolved in the stabbing of another somali kid in a bus at camden, london over the weekend. The reports say most were captured and some escaped by kicking in the windows of the bus.

It's just tragic....

Ibtisam   

i read that too on the metro, but can't find it any where else. but it seems there is some truth to it.

post anything you find plz.

Ibtisam, it appears to b true, i spoke to my father who told me that it was being discussed at the local community centre today.

The lack of any info seems to be prooving the met chiefs accusations of media racism wrt to coverage of crimes against and minority communities.

I heard about the incident last night, but I only found out they were all Somali this morning. And yeah, CG, 4 of the suspects escaped by kicking out the windows of the bus.

They're being targeted by everyone else and what do they do? Kill each other. What a waste.

Sayyid   

From the description of the programme's content it should make a nice watch/viewing!

Crimewatch UK

BBC1 England

9:00 pm Tuesday Jan 31th

Police appeal for help in the case of a man who was killed with a machine gun while trying to protect a girl. Plus, an attacker who has held up 10 people at knifepoint, and a late-night drinker whose body was found in the river (T) (W/S)

Sayyid   

Have you watch it last time just before christmas, when they showed this somali dude who tried to strangle this prostitute in Hackney after refusing to pay.

I immidiatley shouted "Alla waa soomaali". That dude left six passport photos at the scene of his crime!

We somalis just ain't good at such things. Those brits never leave any passportphotos at the scene were they committed their crime.

Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

Those brits never leave any passportphotos at the scene were they committed their crime.

Yep,only the brits[!] dont leave passport photos. smile.gif

Allah ya raxmah for the dead. 25men on one person,thats almost an army infantry company :(

Sayyid   

Maybe he needed it for the buuga cayrta!

But he will never be found out because I believe he's one of those guys who live with their wives (but they really are not married to each other because the wife pretends to be not married although she gives birth every year), who hides in the cupboard whenever the guys from the Social Security Department come to visit.

So nobody knows where he lives, although we know his face and how he looks like. I guess some guys from a rival clan of the guy will give the police a tipp off regarding where he might live.

^^ what the hell is going on is the only question in my mind. i ride to work thru there everyday and at nite the number of somalis hanging by in the drug dealers corner and those dealing is getting more and more while none of them look older than 18-20

Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

But he will never be found out because I believe he's one of those guys who live with their wives (but they really are not married to each other because the wife pretends to be not married although she gives birth every year), who hides in the cupboard whenever the guys from the Social Security Department come to visit.

rofl1.gif