Sign in to follow this  
BiLaaL

Miracle or hoax?: Qur'an phrases appear on Russian Baby's Skin

Ibtisam   

^^^You better check yourself old man. Lying about what I said is not part of this. Nor can you compare FAITH with politics or even history. Surely you understand that. :cool:

Castro   

^^^^ Untwist them knickers, atheer. Your stand on the other thread is commendable and I was bringing attention to that, albeit in a round about way.

And just so you know, politics and faith are indeed intertwined. When was the last time you were checked for breast firmness, huh? :D

Zinki   

What a balderdash demonstration of ignoble opinions for reasoning! The best any one of you could say was ''Allahu Aclam'' since your feeble minds neither has the grasp of what is or could be!

As for the family of the child and the Muslim community of Dagestan,May Allah tacala guide them.

BiLaaL   

Ibtisam’s comments are the most sensible of all. Allahu aclam. And in any case - Innallaha 'ala kuli shay-'in-Qadir.

Castro, get a grip. Is it just me or is adopting a ‘sceptical’ outlook the current prevailing fashion on SOL?

I’d advice you all to tread carefully on matters of Deen. One can stray dangerously close to disbelief without even realising.

RedSea   

Castro is one of them atheists. God created the heavens and the earth at will, what makes it hard to believe that He could remind us all by putting messege on newborn. It's totally believable and not some bull crap as you dismissed. anyhow, I cannot say it's true or downplay. All I can tell you is Allah is able.

Castro   

^^^^ Your excuse for enduring this balderdash is that Allah is able? Miskiin. Allah is indeed able but I don't suffer fools or hoaxes lightly.

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

I’d advice you all to tread carefully on matters of Deen. One can stray dangerously close to disbelief without even realising.

So says my brother who's looking for a miracle. What did you envision would ensue from posting this clear and unmistakable hoax? What have you left for those who chase apparitions of saints or the Virgin Mary, or even images of Jesus on beef tripe?

Indeed, "one can stray dangerously close to disbelief without even realising."

Johnny B   

No matter how they turn & twist this plain hoax, It's but obvious that God's interest in showing his presence through miracles or his ability to perform them,by way of writing on children's hips has definitely faded over past centuries.

The huff of ' Allahu Aclam', is but a misplaced Agnosticism, as it only strengths the plain religious hoax at hand.

N.O.R.F   

^I don't think you're in a position to comment.

As for Castro, the man believes the story to be a hoax. No need to lable him as a non believer for that.

My position? Of course it can be possible BUT I won't believe it is true until I see the baby's leg changing scrolls akin to a digital device!

NGONGE   

It is true! This is a Bessed Baby and I am planning to set up a travel agency to send all the faithful pilgrims to visit him in Dagestan.

I am also collecting donations for the baby. We, the believers (of this thing at least) cannot let such a Miraculous Baby live in poverty when the hand of god is clearly upon him. Therefore, I propose that we raise ten million pounds for our blessed child.

I also propose that we take him away from his parents and put him in a private Islamic school. Such a Miracle Child should not be left to the whims of parents uneducated in Islamic history and law. In addition, if he gets these verses on his hips at this age, what guarantee do we have that there will not be any more signs as he grows up? We, the followers of the Blessed Child, believe that he should be looked after and monitored by a panel of experts until he at least reaches puberty. We suggest that a Mr A NGONGE (attorney of law at Hustler & Hustler Inc) should be put in charge of the Child's Trust Fund.

Furthermore, and to help all the followers of the Blessed Child, we suggest that a world tour should commence as soon as possible. In that way, the Blessed Child can visit all his followers and the income raised from the various events, meetings and Islamic debates can go into building a shrine for the Blessed Child in greenest Dagestan.

The Blessed Child and all variations of the name such as (Blessed Baby, Blessed Infant and Blessed Newborn, etc) are all copyrights of Hustler & Hustler Inc. Organisations, companies and individuals seeking to exploit the brand should first seek prior permission. In addition, Hustler & Hustler reserves the rights for previously publicised images of the Blessed Child and will persecute any and all false representations of the Child. Furthermore, any future Children born with similar divine scripts, marks, characters or letters in any parts of the their bodies will automatically become part of the Hustler & Hustler copyright.

Allah SWT, haddii aad aayad Eebbe aragto, samicnaa wa adacnaa baa jawaabtu tahay. Alle ha la murminina. Meydnaan joogin, mana ogidiin in ay run tahay iyo in aysan ahayn.

"Maa Yujaadilu fii aayaati Laahi, Illa ladiina kafaruu".

Aayadaha Illaahay waxaa muran galiya wixii duleysan oo Illaahay ka fogaada.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anyone who questioned it is as such, but one would be playing with literal fire if one is not careful.

Castro   

NGONGE, :D . And I don't doubt for a minute you would get rich off of this.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

As for Castro, the man believes the story to be a hoax. No need to lable him as a non believer for that.

He does? I must have been thrown off by what he wrote. Did you read it?

Ibtisam’s comments are the most sensible of all. Allahu aclam. And in any case - Innallaha 'ala kuli shay-'in-Qadir.

Castro, get a grip. Is it just me or is adopting a ‘sceptical’ outlook the current prevailing fashion on SOL?

And now to your position.

My position? Of course it can be possible BUT I won't believe it is true until I see the baby's leg changing scrolls akin to a digital device!

So that's all it takes for you? Like this fellow below who would believe anything?

Castro is one of them atheists. God created the heavens and the earth at will, what makes it hard to believe that He could remind us all by putting messege on newborn.
It's totally believable and not some bull crap as you dismissed.
anyhow, I cannot say it's true or downplay. All I can tell you is Allah is able.

I'm surprised JB isn't having a field day here with all these comments.

One more time, nonsense fowqal nonsense.

Curly   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

It is true! This is a Bessed Baby and I am planning to set up a travel agency to send all the faithful pilgrims to visit him in Dagestan.

I also propose that we take him away from his parents and put him in a private Islamic school. Such a Miracle Child should not be left to the whims of parents uneducated in Islamic history and law.

Furthermore, and to help all the followers of the Blessed Child, we suggest that a world tour should commence as soon as possible. In that way, the Blessed Child can visit all his followers and the income raised from the various events, meetings and Islamic debates can go into building a shrine for the Blessed Child in greenest Dagestan.

^^^lol, sadly someone is probably trying to do that and more as we speak and considering he's already being used to prompt a revolt.