Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Chemical Affects boy's Genital Size!

STOIC   

Baby boys are far more likely to have smaller, less developed genitals if their mothers had high levels of chemicals commonly found in cosmetics, detergents, medicines and plastics, a study released Friday said ...Keep on reading :mad: Keep reading!

shyhem   

I think this study was funded by the makers of vibrators, just to scare the hell out of young men.

STOIC   

Kaleidoscopic..isn't it funny if all the boys thing turn out to be a size of a hotdog divided in to two part?.You know having a shorter or smaller-(fill the blank)will push the boys towards the feminine side.So my dear Kaleidoscopic assuming that you will have babies one day (if you don't have it already), make sure there is no traces of phthalate on the personal care product that you may want to buy-You will be saving a generation of Farahs!.

This is a serious matter though since this is the first time there is a human study linking mothers exposed to pthalates to genital birth defects in male babies!.I may start a movement called save the Farahs!

So what is pthalates?

SomericaN smile.gif

Stoic >>>>Pthalates is a group of chemical substance that is added to plastic that increases its flexibility.

Stoic no movements walaal what simply happens is tissue fails to attain full size and this leads to decrease mass of tissue thats why its abnormally small. It can be treated at at young if left untreated it will be deficient in growth and infunction. :D

Well Stoic, I prefer to disregard all these findings as mere theories by a bunch of people under pressure to show something for what they do. It doesn’t seem like conclusive proof. Besides, its not the size of the hotdog that matters, its how you use it. And quite frankly, am for men embracing their feminine side. I don’t like little boys being dogged to fit into this image of a macho man at the expense of their emotions. icon_razz.gif:D

shyhem   

Originally posted by Kaleidoscopic:

Well
Stoic
, And quite frankly, am for men embracing their feminine side. I don’t like little boys being dogged to fit into this image of a macho man at the expense of their emotions.
icon_razz.gif:D

Say what!!!No wonder this somali dude at the gym was talking about sh!t like i just had my yoga lessons.Ladies like u are endorsing somali men to be metrosexuals who in turn have gay tendencies.

Whoever u gonna seduce, please don't give 'em the idea that been in touch with u'r femine side is amanly thing,ain't nothing manly about aman crying or nagging about bullsh1t.

Rahima   

ain't nothing manly about aman crying or nagging about bullsh1t.

So is that what you equate with femininity?

I'd like to think that we are not about that smile.gif .

And mind you, ain't nothing wrong with a man crying. At times it can be a blessing from the Lord, our prophet cried ;)

Somerican, What do you consider GAY tendencies? I hope you don’t equate feminine qualities with gay stereotype prima donna attitude.

Somerican, What do you consider GAY tendencies?

Looking,Acting,talking(and taking it) Plus swinging like a woman equates gay/feminine tendecies.

Crying(for the wrong reasons) is quite feminine. Period icon_razz.gif