Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Shoot-out in MPLS somali mall.

Red, respond to hypothetical? We can't make the victim and shooters waxa ay aheyn.

You don't want me to embarrass you any further.

Caawa, you are damaged goods and you have me to thank for. You need to regroup and , and next time do better than hiiraan region.

As far as DNA is concerned, I am ready whenever u are.(make sure your carab heritage isn't exposed, borrow a real wadani's dhiig)

PS:you are welcome, g'night

RedSea   

All you need to know is if you are speaking on behalf of somalia then do so when spoken about somalia. In this case, I said somalis which includes me therefore you have no more right to defending them then the next person. Markaa be little more reasonable.

ps. WE barely even exchanged few liners, how quick for you to claim the award? If it means that much to you. Take it. You win.

pss. am not carab walal. am full somali blooded. am just worried dad halkan jooga in ay Zanzibar wax ugali doonaan. :D ...and then who is the real somali.

^I thought you were Somalilander :D

Have you ever been to Beledweyne?

LooooooooooooL@Arab DNA

P.S. Lazy can speak for all from Ras Kamboni to Ras Casir :D

RedSea   

^kkkkk NG ayaa carab ah ayaan umalayn. It's just funny when she says 'the affairs of somaliwayne don't concern you' which ironically includes somaliland. :D

Saaxib Beledwayne mamada ayaa bussiness kulahayd sootaan ku idhi. markaa walalkayna truck ayuu wadi jiray. Mar ay noo timaado iyo mar aan utagno ayey sheedu ahayd. laakin waligay majoogin wax week kabadan. Maba kahelin meesha.

meelyaroo Fiiltaro layidhaa ayaan qorfad yar kulahayn. Kolay la iska qaaday.kkk

Som@li   

Red Sea, at political section you were told no to talk abt somalia, and here abt Somalis, saaxb it is time you drop the secessionists, and have a bigger ambition, then we will listen you,(without assuming that you have other motives).

it is hard being the meat in the sandwich. :D

Don't isolate yourself, God bless Somalis!