Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

MN nomads... lets do somthing for brother Shyheem!!

Jaabir   

I just find it quite difficult to post anything in SOL knowing my dear friend Shyheem is grieving over a great loss!! Right now,, brother Shayheem needs more than our online sympathies, I am pretty sure there are many ways we can help lighten his load. Therefore i decided to go and see him this Friday insha alaah to personally extend my heartfelt condolences and offer to help him in anyway I can.

Is there anybody who wants to come along with me?

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Bee:

I wish I could.
:(

Please convey our condolences to him. I'A.

i will definatly convey your message inshaa alaah.. the problem is i dont know where in Minnesplis shyheem lives.. i wonder if anybody has his address :confused:

ZOLA   

i know its difficult for all of us to post anything....it was really difficult for me to even talk to him on the phone....i dont know about his address..but am sure u could call him Darman...

BEE...we sure will convey ur condolences.

A.A

woow, i just heard. Ma god, am speechless walaahi. At times like these, one hopes to say all the right things....so all in all illahi hu nacarsto inshallah (amin). Malikia, Darman if you guys talk to him or see him...do pass my message along as well...

take care.

Juxa   

darman it would be wonderful, if u and the other nomads could go n see him,,,,aduunka walaalo lagu yahay.

malaika sistah,,give our heartfelt tacsiyaden pls if u talk to him.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

i know its difficult for all of us to post anything....it was really difficult for me to even talk to him on the phone....i dont know about his address..but am sure u could call him Darman...

Malaika I tried to call him on his cell phone many times but to no avail.. maybe I have a wrong number.. please PM me his number..

The other thing is that we must go and meet Shyheem personally to show him that his loss is our loss and we are sharing his grief, it will really mean a lot to him and might lessen his load a little bit.... Besides the brother may need some kind of help..i hope you guys come along and show Shyheem some love.

--------

Hashem

Raxmah   

I wish I was able to. But pls do convey our condolences to the brother, Inshallah allah will make it easy for him and his family.

king_450   

Yes indeed,my suggestion the best we can do for the dead soul is to read "Quran",if you do pray plz read 'Qulwale' God bless him,and make his grave wider. Amin

Adna   

salaam

yes indeed we have to show the brother how much we care,,,,,, Darman and Malaika in sha'alaah i will be more then happy in aan u tacsiyeyno wiilka aduunyada waalaga tagaa waa uun lakala hooreeyaa ma'ogiye. so plese in forme if you guys dicide that..... love you all

ps Malaika in sha'alaah i will call you soon.

Xafsa   

Thats a good idea but i'm not sure your gonna find him at home darman......call him first bal.

Sheyhem I think I've said all I can say to you walaal...may allah bless your father and reward him for all his hard work.