Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Have you Noticed???

Hmm...I apologies for any misconduct I have ever done, and any trashy posts I have contributed to :( I also intend to look for my loose change piggy bank container and get back to you soon.

Wasalaam.

Arwa   

Intuition , Rememebr the $20 dollers i leant you back in dayz?

Darling, it would be really nice if you can look for that too, Insha'Allah I intend to donate it ;)

Haddi aad dafirtid, dadkan akhyaarta ah will miss out on a great contribution comming there way :mad:

44.gif

Huh :confused: What $20? Although I don't recall it, I'll remember to put in a contribution for you. And you remember not to bring dirty laundry out in public ay. tsk...tsk...tsk.

Why some people got be negative?

Why cry about something you have never tried to help? I know that nobody here has donated many to help the Palestinians or Iraqis? Please prove me wrong if you have. And who da hell asked you about helping Iraq? You either donate or you dont. simple. So shut you word holes and keep your mouth out your buttholes.

Faheema.   

^^^lol@Lakkad. Start as you mean to go on ey ;)

Section6er I guess that’s the nature of some people.

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Cawo
I agree with you.. thou i think you posted this to win an admin position but hey waa shaqeesatay and u deserve it ....

LooL, now that’s hilarious :D . Walaalo I hate to let you down, laakiin that particular niche does not appeal to me. So the idea of being granted a “Moderator Status” or “Admin Position” it’s out of the question. ;)

As for you Checkmate Kula tirsan maayo sidii gabayarta, So I suggest you take note of the quote below ;)

Originally posted by Admin:

We respectfully ask the nomads not to waste our space with insults and personal attacks. That is the easiest way you can help us conserve some valuable space.