Sign in to follow this  
Unkown213

Dj Rob!

My cousin informed me that for the new years eve there was a somalian party in mpls which ''Xassan Aden Samatar was the headliner and Dj Rob. I'm not from mpls and i was incouraged to attend this function. I flew from LA to Mpls to see the type of parties they had down there. When i got there people kept telling me that Dj Rob was one of the biggest somalian DJ's in MPLS.Also it was my first Somalian party, so i was very anxious. A couple of days before the party Dj Rob told me that it was his last time djing which made it bigger in my point of view. MY cousin and i got there around the time it started and before the singers performed he was Djing and played the worst songs, some of the songs where older then i was. I was shocked about the type of songs that he was playing, because no one was dancing. Well after that horror; Xassan Aden Samatar took us out of our misery and started performing. In my point of view i think Dj Rob is the worst Dj's. What do you guys think about him?.

peace and love to all nomads!!!!!!!!

bye