Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

AYAAN HIRSI was Shown WHAT ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT WOMEN...

nafta   

Rendevouz, the links were helpful, but to those who don't understand dutch, it's pointless. Nevertheless, the more talk this disgusting nasty piece of work gets the more she gets what she wants.

Personally i think it was wrong to kill Van Gogh prior to Hersi Ali, as her death wouldn't have caused as much problems for the muslims in holland as his would. Already mosques and islamic schools have been blown up, people are arrested for being muslim and at the wrong place at the wrong time (the haagse train station :rolleyes: ).

She deserved that death more than him, besides she's gone AWOL now...i would say run for your life.

Their arguments are based on nothing actually, women get abused all over the world, and in most religions. It's not a fixed thing, that only applies to islam. How many cadaan, gaalo women reside in shelthers, get killed, raped, beaten by their husbands, day in day out? Uncountable. But ofcourse the attention always falls on the minority, especially if they are muslims...oh pardon me, i meant islam extremists :rolleyes:

Like theo van gogh's best friend said on the talk-show hosted by Baarend en van Dorp (I watch it on Satelite :D ): "De mensen in Nederland zijn verdeeld in twee groepen; Wij en Zij, en die Zij wil niet Wij worden"

Translation: The people in Holland are divided into two groups, Us and Them, and Them doesn't want to become Us...how little minded he is

P.S. i was reading the goodbye letter Mohamed B wrote, he was expecting (wanted) to be killed, but he only got hit in the leg, now god knows what else they are doing with him...

Ciao

OG_Girl   

Some people are too funny!!I like how half of you think that the death of a woman will solve all your problems or that one woman has ruined your whole religion!!.

Just wondering you people don't you think if Allah wants her to die he would take her life just in one word ( Be) and every thing done?

Don't you think Allah's infinity wisdom about every thing bad or good?

Stop being judges and pray Allah will safe our skin from Hell and all moslims bad or good ones.

Salam

nafta   

OG girl, darling, nobody is saying that Killing that B!tch will solve all of our problems, but it will certainly get rid of one nagging problemo

it's like spinach stuck between your teeth, and it's only a matter of time before you get to it and get rid of it...

Hi,

I dedicated all this to all my fellow sisters and brothers and to show the power of our religion ISLAM.whoever thinks he doesn't know much about ISLAM, he should follow the channel, ask the ULAMAAA..the ones who know.

We got all this relevant knowledge through Research and we would appreciate anyone who volunteers to put the information straight.

She certainly read the following verse.

QURAAN CHAPTER 061.008

AS-SAFF (THE RANKS, BATTLE ARRAY)

says:

------------------------------------------------

Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: But Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

EVERYTHING IS THERE IN THE HOLY QURAAN...SEEK IT

Ibraheem's

smile.gif