Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HINDI FANS

I was in the other section today and ppl start refreshing my mind and driving me crazy by reminding me all those hindi movies/songs i had in my life ,,,,,,,,,,,,

the best hindi movies were those in the 80s ,,, i think i started with Disco Dancer some time in 83/84 but there was one before that ,, i cannot remember now ,,, :D

Let's see, exchange and post those favorate songs of yours ,,,,,,,

NOT TAKE THIS AS A SAMPLE - QURBANI

Pujah   

I watched both the english and the bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice and I must say I loved the bollywood one

Ibtisam   

How does anyone watch Indian Movies, they are so silly! Always dancing in the rain, then sun shine in seconds, and so many songs, i don't think you can call it film :rolleyes: I've never finished watching one, but i've seen bits and pops over the years.

^^^Hum Gar jooraahee.....gotta be Dil. I saw as kid in 90 just before da war.

P.S. Lagaan gotta be one of best modern day Hindi movies. Buraanii movies are usually the best.

Pujah   

^ LOL Che that was the problem you shouldn't have watched the movie again once you mastered urdu icon_razz.gif

At the time I watched this we used to change everything to somali and understand the movie by following their action no subtitle and no one spoke urdu so yeah I have perfect memory of it being funny and it was all we talked about

PS now I know there was somali version of that popular micheal jackson song but I cant seem to remember it

Ariadne   

best Hindi film I saw was Kami Guchi Kami Ga and Mohabatein....oh and Earth

I have the song kuch kuch hota hai on my i-pod but i have yet to see the movie

NGONGE   

I think Zafir, P and JB will agree with me when I say that the best ever Indian film was the classic, amazing, great: AMAR, AKBAR, ANTHONY!

Xan,

Here is an Indian song from that film that even YOU would understand:

My name is Anthony Gonzales :D