Sign in to follow this  
Medley of extemporanea

I wonder...

Ibtisam   

^^^^how dare you :mad:

i WILL NOT FAIL;

I’ll be dead if i do, and i only come here in my breaks (15mins every 2hrs i check out the internet) and that will not make me fail.

i will have the last laugh when i pass with flying colours :D

and if worse comes to worse and i fail, i would find a successful farah and become an opinionated house wife. :D and still have the last laugh

cheers for da advice old man ;)

Ibtisam, I see you posting here every hour on the hour...BBCdii oo kale ayaad noqotay. :D

Whats ur dissertation on? I've to give a presentation on mine in a day and here I'm... just whiling away my time on SOL like I'm gonna have grades handed down to me for free. Oh! the guilty existance of a student. :(

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^^how dare you :mad:

i WILL NOT FAIL;

I’ll be dead if i do, and i only come here in my breaks (15mins every 2hrs i check out the internet) and that will not make me fail.

i will have the last laugh when i pass with flying colours
:D

and if worse comes to worse and i fail, i would find a successful farah and become an opinionated house wife.
:D
and still have the last laugh

cheers for da advice old man
;)

LOL@find a successful farah and become an opinionated house wife.

Brilliant saftety net, so from now on you won't support the Feminist Brigade with fire-arms in SOL, but standby with your would-be hubby Farahs, a choice of neat life I guess :D