Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Campaign 2008: The American Elections

Khalaf   

^^Thanks man......funny thing because on issues of abortion/death penalty/sam-sex marriage i thought it was going to give me a republican....but i matched up tied with my two canadidates......Clinton and Obama....i am hoping either two win the ticket of US Precidency or become running mates President and Vice President Canadidates that would be historic.

interpol   

seriously man. hey if the two would team up they'd be this huge unstoppable force. hands down they'd win. hands down.

but i doubt either would give up top post for second in command.

in the end, pride gets us all.

Khalaf   

^^^^We will see about that insha-Allah. Just make sure you go out and VOTE. Democrat ;)

Check out this sister Yasmin Elhady ask a question on the online discussion at

WASHINGTON - Yasmin Elhady of Huntsville initially felt lucky to be one of the few chosen to ask a question during Wednesday night's Republican presidential debate, carried live on CNN.

But within minutes, the online discussion at YouTube.com and CNN.com turned cruel, upsetting the young law student and causing her to second-guess her participation.

"Some of it was just straight-up hate," Elhady said Thursday morning in a phone interview from Los Angeles.

Man i love opinionated hijabis :D Rock on Yasmina :cool:

Khalaf   

yourvotefy7.jpg

obhukuu7.jpg

Obama Takes Iowa; Clinton takes 2nd Place. Edward 3rd. Close race. Huckabee on Top in Iowa; Romney in 2nd. Sen. Dods drops out of race. for more news visit abc.com

what the heck is Iowa caucuses?

Caucuse 101 Video

Next New Hempishre. Debate this Saturday 7pm

If your not registered, please register and get out the vote. Go Hilary. It aint looking good for us lol.

RedSea   

Obama has not gone after anyone as of yet. His messege is saying let us unite and work together rather than pointing the fingers. That is fresh wave of leadership if you ask me. If Hillary is elected, be sure to expect same old bi partisan in the last 7 years. Tit for tat. Barack wants to work with republicans and Independents alike to solve the problems facing america.

In addition, under pressure Hillary and her husban Bill started attacking obama and were frustrated momentarily after seeing the poll showing slight edge for Obama. We can say they broke down under pressure. However Obama after losing last night, delivered the same messege as he did when he won in the Iowa caucus.

what now?

He has huge endorsements in Nevada, so he is expected to win there. Plus 50% of the voters in South Carolina are blacks who mostly vote democrats. He also has an edge there. If he can win these two states right off the bat, it will put alot of pressure on the Clinton campaign.As result we should expect alot tearing up again.lol

ElPunto   

Waryaa Khalaf - you are letting the tribe down? Why are you supporting that two faced uber politician? Daabodhilif for cadaans :D

Khalaf   

^^lol. Lakin ninyahow, honestly saxib, there is a lot political trash talking, it will come with the territory, politics is a dirty game. Looking at the facts, Thepoint your a smart guy akhi, the Clinton's have done great for this country, the economy, ect. America was much better off, and its time to replace the Republican Party with Democratic Leadership, and Sen. Clinton is the best candidate in my opinion. Wouldn't you say so, ThePoint? Remember, with Bill to back her up ya dig.

Red, its too soon to make any call. But Sen. Hilary message has the right message, consistent message throughout, not the flip flopping of Edwards/Obama on key votes in the Senate which were highlighted in previous debates and as she rightfully put it, talking fancy and making political promises doesn't produce the results. ps: they are all part of the establishment or they wouldn't be part of the race.

LabaX, i am very much political aware and involved, afterall this is where I live, I may not agree with with some political views, but closely following this election and the candidates.

N.O.R.F   

^^Or push for a withdrawal in Somalia??

Does this not belong in the Politics section? Besides, the Republicans will win.