Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Life lessons: Live 'n' Learn

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

If there is one life lesson I've learned during my 18 years on earth, it is without doubt to treat everyone,especially relatives good. What goes around comes around. For example, during my younger days, I wasn't the best person in treating some of my relatives good, and I think if I treated them better,I would have gotten alot from them. Another lesson in life I've learned is treat everyone like you'll need them one day, because there might come some scenario that you'll need that person to help you out. I also learned to not judge people on first impressions, you never truly know what that person is capable of. Finaly, I would say I learned to always have a back-up plan. For example if someone tells you that they call for a ride to pick you up, make sure to have a bus fare...this happened to me,good thing I had a bus card :D .I only could end with: if I only knew what I know now when I was younger....But the experiences were worth it. ;)

What are some of your life lessons?

shyhem   

modesty

looOL are u by any means related to that slow guy they call dr phil.

Anyway what i learnt about life is that life ain't what it seems to be.

Modesty   

Ha haaaaaaaaaaa! I am laughing haaaaaa. um, No actually Shyhem no I'm not related to Dr.Phil, but yes I love his show, in fact I watch it every friggin day :D . Remember, a rule of thumb in life is:Life is how you make it, and by the way are u calling me slow...thats it lets take this outside buddy,I'm not going to be called slow...uh uh, no way...Okay, I got in to that too much. But yea, thats pretty much it. icon_razz.gif

shyhem   

LOOL LET'S go outside even though i neva said u're slow.REMEMEBER i love fighting more than sitting around.

By the way i have been practicing with muhammed ali on playstation two,"I fly like a butterfly and i sting like abee"

Imma knock u out on the first round, a jab to the right and another on the stomach.and i go for the kill a punch on the face and finally aleft a upper cut combined with a right hook and u're done.

Muhammad   

salaam all

1 thing that life taught me is that:

Life is about Choices!

I have learned that This world is only a Matrix, a program ment to test the Son of Adam! There are Agents(Shaydan) trying to fail you and lead you to astry, But Allah(swt), The Architech, sends Prophets and Messengers to warn the son of Adam and to lead them to the truth! Now In this Matrix you have two choices - either you take the blue pill and you turn away from the truth, or you take the red pill and you accept the truth! Which brings us to square one: Life is about Choices!

;) have any of you seen The Matrix - Reloaded