Sign in to follow this  
muslim sis

She is Fair Even to Those Whom She Does Not Like

Assalaama Alaykum W.w

to my brother's And sister's in Islam, I have A Question for you..

Life sometimes imposes on a Muslim woman the burden of having to live or mix with women whom she does not like, such as living in the same house with one of her in-laws or other women with whom she has nothing in common and does not get along well. This is something which happens in many homes, a fact which cannot be denied, for souls are like conscripted soldiers: if they recognize one another, they will become friends, and if they dislike one another, they will go their separate ways, as the Prophet (PBUH) explained in the hadith whose authenticity is agreed upon. How should the Muslim woman who has received a sound Islamic education conduct herself in such a situation? Should she be negative in her dealings, judgements and reactions, or should she be gentle, tactful, fair and wise, even with those whom she does not like?

kisha   

Salaam sista-muslim

I reckon We have to respect others even if you don't really like them that much.

One won't get his way in life all the time, so sometimes we have to but up with stuff even if it's too much. I believe that's what our Imaan is for to help us get through those hard times in life!

I'll go with the, gentle, tactful, fair and wise reactions cause i think one can't correct wrong by doing wrong!

Fiamana-allah sis, Nice Topic!

smile.gif

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

very good question sister, I would like to add my oppinion,

-She is of good character (has a good attitude towards others) and is sincere and straightforward with all people. She does not cheat, deceive or stab in the back. She is not a hypocrite. She does not speak falsely (or bear false witness). She offers sincere advice and guides others to good deeds. She keeps her promises. She has the characteristic of modesty and self-respect. She does not interfere in that which does not concern her.

~With her husband, she is an ideal wife, intelligent, respectful, obedient, tolerant and loving, eager to please him and to respect and honour his family. She conceals his secrets, and helps him to be righteous, to fear Allah (SWT) and to do good deeds. She fills his heart with happiness, peace and tranquillity.

~She treats her parents with kindness and respect. She knows their status, and her duties towards them, and she is very cautious not to disobey them.

~With her children, she is a loving, compassionate mother who wisely understands the great importance of her motherly role in bringing them up.

-This is the personality of the Muslim woman as defined by the teachings of Islam.

-No doubt the Muslim woman is the most refined example of womanhood ever known in any human society. Along with all the fine qualities listed above, the Muslim woman also possesses wisdom, purity of soul, a high level of spirituality, a sound concept of life, the universe and humanity, and a deep awareness of her important role in life. Allah {SWT} knows the best.