Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Seven year itch

Yey! So this is shaping up to be a nice party for the oldies. Who's DJing? (Not you @ FaaraxB. I know what you are going to play and I don't wanna hear about anyone getting 'low' or what not!).

:D , I was gonna play some BBD & Brandy for you? Walaakin, the majority of them wouldve been, the How-Low-can-you go type, and seeing as it is,that this crowd is ol'skool,taking me of the list is a good idea. Dont wanna see a bunch of SOLers having back problems. smile.gif

Serene,I am glad you are still hating on Val,7yrs later smile.gif

NGONGE   

I never did like VAL. But this thread cheered me up nonetheless. I am officially younger than you, witch. As for islaanta Serenity la yedhaado, she can babysit me anytime. :D

Ms DD   

shaxaari.com. Things some SOLERS are getting away with stuff they wouldnt in real life. i.e old man chasing dheylos

Happy 7th year anniversary Val. Thou, I have not been in SOL that long, you truly earned my secret admiration and respect.

naftaa kuu riyaaqday oo ducaan kuu ratibayaaye

Rabigayna waa iga aqbali saan rajeys nahaye

Aduunyada ku raag oo wax badan ribix ku noolow

Enjoy the ride

Ms DD   

my my...calm down my dear. This is crime in some countries.

Forgot to say to Val..happy aniversarry my dear. May you reach the next milestone adoo caafimaad iyo cibaado suuban with few kids in tow :D

Tuujiye   

"mas iyo Ragba Yaraan Loogama Talaabsado!" Beynaka cuudu bilaaaaaaaaaah!!! ilaahey sharta hana dhaafiyo!! shuush iyo shaqfir aa lagu dhahay!!

Wareer Badanaa!!