Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Seven year itch

BOB   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Heh. I don't remember Barwaaqo doing it either. I do remember an evil mutual friend making mischieve though.

Maybe You're right...Xaal Qaado Walaal...since you're from Xamar I'm sure 1kg of Xalwo Kismaayo would do...sooma aha? smile.gif

Layzie...age is finally catching up with me 'as usual' smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

^Xalwadaas ani waa iska ilaalinlahaa hadaan Val ahay...You did mention something about her making a good tea and you getting used to it...What if sixir yar kujir Xalwo KISMAAYADA, maanta dhan yaa shaax lasoo ordi karo... icon_razz.gif

Hayeh yaa BOB, intee ka dhacday labadaan bari, luuqyadaa mari jirtay kuguma arkinee? LOL

Val, I'll bring in my 7th year anniversary in style dear...I'll treat myself to posting more nacnac on SOL...LOL Unless you want inaa surbarise baarti iigu tuurtid... smile.gif

Paragon   

Cheers, lady!

'Tis been seven years already? I remember that Barwaaqo from back in the days, so sweet ;) . Still is, I suppose :D .

BOB   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Xalwadaas ani waa iska ilaalinlahaa hadaan Val ahay...You did mention something about her making a good tea and you getting used to it...What if sixir yar kujir Xalwo KISMAAYADA, maanta dhan yaa shaax lasoo ordi karo...
icon_razz.gif

You're lucky hooyadeey kuma maqlin...wiilkeeda ayaad sixiroole ku sheegeysaa...teeda kale Val waa walaasheey uma quuro sixir iyo wax dhib ah...hadaan wax sixri karo adigaan ku sixri lahaa oo aan kabaha cagaaran iyo kuwa jaaleha ah ayaan kaa badali lahaa....I know Xalwo Kismaayo markaad maqasho inuu dhareer kaa imaado...adiga kiiladii 100US$ aa lagaa siinaa...keep your worthless Canadian $... :D

Hayeh yaa BOB, intee ka dhacday labadaan bari, luuqyadaa mari jirtay kuguma arkinee? LOL

Xamaali iyo irzaaqad raadis waxaan eheen kuma maqneen...dhibka jiro Africa qof aan useexdo ma jiro...xittaa haddaan jiranahay weli waa inaan shaqeeyaa hadii kale buulka aan ku jiro aa la iga saaraa abaayana bacdeyda madoow ee banaanka iigusoo tuuree...Africa iyo shaqo la'aan isma keenaayaan... :(

Peace, Love & Unity.

Miriam1   

lol KoolKat...lets head to Hamerweyne's for a proper Mangoshake. 7 years...I think I will go back and read some of my old posts and memories online!

7 years is a long time .. look at it this way val .. caruurta dhashay maalinta aad SOL ku soo biirtay waa grade 2 by now and wayba ilka daadsadeen already ... just to put it into perspective for you.

no prob you are welcome icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

7 years is a long time .. look at it this way val .. caruurta dhashay maalinta aad SOL ku soo biirtay waa grade 2 by now and wayba ilka daadsadeen already ... just to put it into perspective for you
icon_razz.gif

You had to put it that way haye? smile.gif

Val,that means i have known you a good(sometimes bad) 6years, and i have had zero faaida from you. smile.gif

Seriously,Your input in here was and still is indespensible. I think, i am safe to say, that you are probably the MOST admired person in this site. You will shame Duke,if you were a politican(wannabe) smile.gif

Ps.Why does everyone like that old(literaly)name Barw? It made you look older than your age,whereas you are more hip and way cooler. T

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *BOB:

You're lucky hooyadeey kuma maqlin...wiilkeeda ayaad sixiroole ku sheegeysaa...teeda kale Val waa walaasheey uma quuro sixir iyo wax dhib ah...hadaan wax sixri karo adigaan ku sixri lahaa oo aan kabaha cagaaran iyo kuwa jaaleha ah ayaan kaa badali lahaa....I know Xalwo Kismaayo markaad maqasho inuu dhareer kaa imaado...adiga kiiladii 100US$ aa lagaa siinaa...keep your worthless Canadian $...
:D

Dhimasho aan ka xigaa in hooyo igumasho anoo adi sixiroole kuleh...NEVER! Kabaheygana faraha kaqaad, yaa too faniineyso jeegada kaaga dhufanee - special delivery all the way from Toronto...Teeda kalena intaa xalwo Kismaayo $100US kugadanaayo, maa xalwo Hiilaal iska doonto... :D

Nimaan shaqeysan shaah waaka xaaraan, baa horey loo yiri...Irzaaqada alaha noo wada siyaadsho...

Blessed   

Wow, has it really been 7 years?? Funny, I’ve been through so many changes over the years but SOL is one of the few consistent things in my life. Tis the habit that kicks me. :D

I’ve made some brownies earlier, so here’s to you Valenteenah and the rest. smile.gif

What’s with the ‘itch’, thinking of seeing a lawyer??

KK aka stylish diva, your party must involve red shoes. I saw a cute pair there other day and somehow I thought of you.. LOL. (I love red too). :cool:

Haneefah   

Wakhtigu orod badnaa. I can't believe I've been a member for 6 whole yrs either.

Insha Allah, many more blessed yrs to come for all.

Kool_Kat   

^Aamiin...

Blessed, smile.gif @and somehow I thought of you...

So now I remind you of shoes miyaa? THNX! Yup, my party will include red shoes...Noone is to wear the same colour shoes as anyone else, marka soo diyaarso kabahaaga waxba kama dhinee... :D

NinBrown   

with all this macmacaan qaxwe qaaraar ah is mising.

Blessed...is true with all the changes SOL is the only constatnt thing around....but even in SOL u opena topic and u already know the views of the different characters.

Anyhow koob of qarxwe to another 7 years Val.

Amiin amiin! True SOL has been pretty consistent and almost always available through the years.

Yey! So this is shaping up to be a nice party for the oldies. Who's DJing? (Not you @ FaaraxB. I know what you are going to play and I don't wanna hear about anyone getting 'low' or what not!).

NinBrown, yeah you kind of know what's going to be said by most. The downside of being around for so long, I guess.

Did you really make brownies, blessed? Coz that's just impressive.

BOB, no xaal necessary bro. But since you are kind enough to offer xalwad, I'll be happy to take it off your hands!

FB, no faaido, huh? I would interpret that positively - at least I never introduced you to anything bad, right?

PS: Somebody PLEASE smack Geel Jire for me! :mad:

Buuxo   

^ slapping.gif @GJ.

Val, Congrats for time waste well.LoL.SOLers are good bunch really.And without a doubt you are the cream of the crop.