Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

It is so unfair.......!

A$$ All

Then there are the factors you can't control. Women get cheaper premiums because statistics have proved that women's accidents are less serious. Should you be a couple, you should think about insuring the vehicle in the name of the woman.

...recently whilst researching for motor quote and trying to understand the tricks of getting a cheap quote, the above comment angered me so much. Why would a women have a cheaper quote than a man? are we, men, all reckless? That is crap. That is politically incorrect, and I think we men should do something about it. May be sue the insurance companies for not being fair to MEN or something. There is must be something we can do. This crazy!

However, holding the door for the ladies, putting them up first, and all that doesn't seem to be enough. Who says women don't get favours for being just WOMEN? They definitely have it better, even though i wouldn't want be one of them.

No offence, though.

Salaam.

P.S. apologies if it comes across as an angry man's comment, 'cos it is.

pearl   

ooh..i know ur mad and all, but honey this is a womens world and the sooner u realize that the better....(i wish i was true)

women are better drivers period!...i should know...cuz i used to work at a rehab centre where 90% were male patients....the only problem is that u guys are more aggressive behind the wheel and likely to take risks

Qac Qaac   

amazing!!! i thought women, were more accident bound... coz they are too scared behind the wheal, and that could lead to deadly consequences.

LuCkY   

GeeL-Jire sLow down eh?No need to be raged as Long as you are a good driver you get a discount dee, arent you aware of that?Besides Life is unfair so DeaL with it.Its Like the mechanics that charge women more and men Less fees for fixing the same car probLem. :rolleyes:

QQ,

amazing!!! i thought women, were more accident bound... coz they are too scared behind the wheal, and that could lead to deadly consequences.

Can YOu back these cLaims?Oh wait you said "I thought..." therefore its an assumption so :rolleyes: !

Oh why do I even bother!