Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Curvy Xalimos Live Longer Than Qaliir Cambaros!

Rejoice! You Curvy “Bistoolo Waving†xalimos!.

Eat Something you Qaliirs!! icon_razz.gif

A new study by some cadaan folks have found that:

“Curvy women are more likely to live longer than their slimmer counterparts, researchers have foundâ€

it continued, “Women with a hip measurement smaller than 40 inches, or a size 14 would not have this protection, they said.

The researchers say hip fat contains a beneficial natural anti-inflammatory".

Did I not know them Bistoolos will be of benefit somehow to these Xalimos!.

Well drink Champagne!! 20+ years of study has proven something.

Read on Ladies.

:D

Bistoolos

lol   

Dammmmmm Now I have to ask my mom to pass those shooting boeing wings down my side... I was glad that she missed to send it down my way.....now dis is how I get played he...but I got curves other places..does dat count :D

Miriam1   

What about this study that proved that bigger women earn less money for doing the exact samej job as a normal weight woman?

his review of 29 research studies, Western Michigan University professor Mark Roehling found that weight-based discrimination at work was widespread.

“The studies show quite consistently that overweight women in particular experience a penalty in the workplace, both in terms of employment opportunities and in fair pay for comparable work,†says Roehling

One study found that mildly obese white women are paid 6% less than their “normal weight†counterparts. That jumps to a 26% pay difference when you look at morbidly obese and normal-weight women. Men have it a little easier: Slightly obese men actually make a little more than normal-weight men, though morbidly obese men are penalized.

source..http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Savinganddebt/Savemoney/P87268.asp

What about this study that proved that bigger women earn less money for doing the exact samej job as a normal weight woman?

Jawahir!

We were talkin about women with curves and the life expectancy. icon_razz.gif

Cut this discrimination crap will YA?, discuss the issue @hand here. ;)

Hibo.looool, dont blama Mama on dis one dear!

Miriam1   

I suppose you posted it as humor.but.there is no need to glorify or justify wieght problems.

continue with your post :cool:

Saalixa   

Size 14 and lower are not protected?

Common iam like a size 12 and i am still considered big with so many somali girls my age. They are all 10 and lower so there is liitle amount of these xalimos you mentioning brother.

size 14, sorry but in london thats not curvy, thats clearly overweight heading on to obesity; so i think this study was a vain attempt by a fat women to try and comfort the likes of her; size 14 kulah; dere is no advantage at being size 14, so ladies it is summer; see you at da gym;;

Baluug   

According to Allah and any believing Muslim,it doesn't matter what you are,you're gonna die when Allah wants you to die,so stop reading this kufar bullsh*t

Baluug   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I just realized that i'm gonna be seeing a lot more fat white chicks wearing a lot less than they should this summer,all because of this study!!UFF

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

According to Allah and any believing Muslim,it doesn't matter what you are,you're gonna die when Allah wants you to die,so stop reading this kufar bullsh*t

correction my brother; allah did not say don't look after your self and become obise; in fact in da sunnah your meant to be in good health and in good shape; not making excuses to over eat on side of the world; while the other side are straving;

Pujah   

this whole research thing is a plot to make women fat so their morale can go down and then they (men) can walk all over them

Size 14 puhlease :rolleyes: