Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Should Grandma divorce Grandpa?

Hunguri   

and what about the parent ?? why dont you tell them to settle and mediate your Granies, before it gets out of hand!!! waa arrin aad u adag hadii xaalku marayo the Granies. Anigu taydii ayaanba qaati ka taagnaa ;) adiguna awoowahaa iyo ayeeyadaa ayaa rabtaa in la dhex galo :D

Pujah   

Even grandparents have feelings and who said they shouldn’t be able to get divorce if they so please. :D

CL, the title makes it clear who is divorcing who

Hunguri   

Mejia welcome :D , well its suprising, that the Garanies are into divorcing issues. LooL However, this can be solved through a closes doors conference b/w the family. CC you should participate and let this not happen !

We are doing our best, right now grandpa is staying in anther house, with his oldest son and grandma is staying with us. We are doing our best, i will keep you guys informed. Lets think positive! and pray for my family. smile.gif ....i dont know if its true but i over heard granpa wanting to get married to anther lady!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

i dont know if its true but i over heard granpa wanting to get married to anther lady! [/QB]

and why would that bother grannie crystal? depending on grannies age.....i hear somali couples quit after certain age....marka let odayga have some fun nooh

"waa arrin aad u adag hadii xaalku marayo the Granies. Anigu taydii ayaanba qaati ka taagnaa adiguna awoowahaa iyo ayeeyadaa ayaa rabtaa in la dhex galo "

loooooooooooooooool :D

Aaliyyah   

Crystal sister there is a saying that goes if you u have to fight for yr man, then he wasnt meant to be yrs. So if yr grandfather wants a divorce, I dont think yr ayeeyo has to fight for him. insha-allah yr ayeeyo will get over him ama make du'a.

wa salaamu alaikum

p.s. one thing I dont understand is why old somali men marry at 70 ...or even 80.. :rolleyes:

^ the same reason they marry at 20 and 40. we're social creatures. no matter how much we convince ourselves that we're happy single we want to be with someone.

everyone deep down desires that. age has nothing to do with it and around 70/80 I'm assuming neither does s3x.