Saalax

Jeeganland interior minister: Begs the youth to fight and wear military gear

Saalax   

I say Jeegaan youth are welcome to die for futile wars with Mogadishu   but   west Burco/south Hargeisa/Sanaag youth know better and won't  listen to that nonsense.

Dhalinyarada Somaliland dagaal ha u diyaar garoobaan oo tuute ha soo xidhaan "wasiirka arimaha gudaha Jeegaanland

Barwaaqo   

West Burco ku lahaa! Horta Burco ma kala taqaan ? Meesha la isugu soo baxay ee Wasiirku ka khudbadaynayaa waa manashiibidii Burco oo ku taal Galbeedka Burco Schoolka Togdheer agtiisa iyo agagaarka Schoolkii  Institute-ka Burco. Dadka banaanbaxayaa waxay u badan yihiin galbeedka Burco. ‘Alla yaan gujiyaa oo Gacal iigu dhow’ Dee reer Burco .

• Like 1

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Barwaaqo said:

West Burco ku lahaa! Horta Burco ma kala taqaan ? Meesha la isugu soo baxay ee Wasiirku ka khudbadaynayaa waa manashiibidii Burco oo ku taal Galbeedka Burco Schoolka Togdheer agtiisa iyo agagaarka Schoolkii  Institute-ka Burco. Dadka banaanbaxayaa waxay u badan yihiin galbeedka Burco. ‘Alla yaan gujiyaa oo Gacal iigu dhow’ Dee reer Burco .

Hence why I said no one from those areas will take him serious but laugh at the call.  It might work in Gabiley though or other areas. There is no beef between the Mogadishu community and west Burco community. 

Saalax   

Oodweyne you are delusional. Burco is my city I was born there and know everything about it (was there in 2015 and 2016) but that is beside the point.  Togdheer and Sanaag doesn't get aid funds because it is stolen by the politicians in Hargeisa. So if you are going to blame anyone for lack of development it is closer to home not 1000 km away.

Saalax   

Oodweyne the reality is this project is not in the interest of the west Burco community sure we were the early founders but it got hijacked. No matter how much you sugarcoat it  west Burco youth will not fight futile  wars with Mogadishu.