Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

I N S P I R A T I O N S

11801856.jpg

Woman with half a body

No more excuses people. This woman is just extraordinary. Even with her disability---she cared for her mentally retarded brother, her schitzophrenic dad, and her miracle son. She has a life, a job, and experiences more than many of us do. Truly inspiratonal story.

Rosemarie%20tx.jpg

A lot of people with disabilities feel that life owes them something, and I was raised in a way that no, no-one owes you a dime. The world doesn't owe you anything, this is what you have and you use your resources and you get through life. My personal opinion is, get up and go for it, just do it."

Pi   

and experiences more than many of us do.

Yeah, I bet she does. So, is she married too?

Pi   

Are you being sarcastic?

Well, I mean, I thought it goes without saying that if someone is missing a nose then their set of expeirence will be different from a nosed person, let alone a person who only has half a body, and, consequently is missing more than a nose (feet, legs, other valuables). To answer your question, No. If I'm ever sarcastic, I make sure it hits home, because I don't like to leave room for doubt.

Haneefah   

Subhanallah! Inspiring she is indeed.

How often do we find ourselves complaining about the most trivial matters in our lives...how many of us take the time to thank Allah (SWT) for the blessings He has bestowed upon us, reflect on it and remember those who are less fortunate and keep them in our prayers...

Alhamdulilah

Femme, Jazakallah Khair for the reminder sis.

Mowgli   

I met one of the most inspirating people last month...this brother has absolutely no function of his arms from the elbow down, yet he is one of the greatest artists I have ever seen mashaAllah...he can write and paint (uses his mouth) and I assure you his handwritting would put most of us to shame..

He gave a new meaning to the "nothing is ever impossible" line for me...all it takes is determination, devotion and patience

AbStraCt   

This just makes me feel lazy and usless.....i have arms and legs, but i choose to sit around the house all day pointing at a cat and laughing. :(