Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Hygeine: deoderants anti-perspirants

BOB   

OG_Moti was the man...the place got painfully boring maalintuu ninkaas iyo akhayaar kale oo aan ogahay both boys and girls stopped coming to SOL.

Wuu joogaa wuuna fiicanyahay Alxamdulillaah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

roobleh   

Bob, u had a choice to either contribute to this thread or ignore it altogether, but u chose neither.

Now, which one u will choose, the anti-perspirant or deoderant? Of course, assuming the store does not carry a product that contains both.

roobleh   

^^lool. 536 posts so far, and still not close to being a senior. Thanks JB, I need to get used to saying alot of looools.

Back to the topic, it was not a long ago that I figured out, after an extensive research, that anti-perspirant contains deodorant too. Now I don't spend a penny for any product that says deodorant only.

roobleh   

Sheh, hehe.

It's true that deoderants mask the smell but that's all it does. However, anti-perspirants do both- stop wetness and smell fresh for a whole day.

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOL@talk kilkilo all night!!! Toloow amey kilkilo ku riyoonoysaa hada? :D

Ar ani reer SOL maxaan ka yaabaa!!! SOL saan maa udambeysay? The worst topic ever? Has it come to this? Bal maxaa niga galay, ama meesha wax ku darsada ama ka dhaqaajiya, gunuunactanka lee naga daaya sidii islaan ilko dhacsatay!!! :rolleyes:

A thread just for kilkilo products? Roobleh's just trying to notch up posts.Blah.

I dreamed of a spider on my neck. A big black bast*rd with its web hanging off.I saw it as I looked in the mirror. I brushed it off and along came with it a GIANT web and qolof and what-not attached to my back.. Giant- covered my half my back. It woke me up. Natch. I've been killing a few recently, they have taken over my house and I could not leave them unchecked anymore. Pay back? smile.gif

Rather talk about dreams than kilkilo pong.LoL.

BOB   

Originally posted by roobleh:

Bob, u had a choice to either contribute to this thread or ignore it altogether, but u chose neither.

Now, which one u will choose, the anti-perspirant or deoderant? Of course, assuming the store does not carry a product that contains both.

I did contribute by saying what I thought of the topic...perhaps it was not what you wanted to read but I did contribute nevertheless.

For the life in me I cannot bring myself to discuss about underarms...I just can't.

Kool_Kat...The floor is yours Madam.

Peace, Love & Unity.