Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

F13. the IN thing~ I think

Shakti   

new discovery and it wasn’t even on the discovery channel.. :D

Ok.. This morning, I managed to pull flight13 on myself.im rocking this bright bright pink and redish disco-shiny skirt 2 work( I got this skirt as a gift n never had a chance 2 wear it)...

Although I don’t dress 2 impress, I do make good amount of effort with my dull vivid outfits when it comes 2 work.

However this morning I truly represent a true fight13 lady with my black blazer, white top and my awesome pink& red skirt. And here is the weird thing.. i totally think, im happening 2 core.. Damn I can’t get enough of myself.

I even tired 2 share my happiness and called my friend and she couldn’t stop giggling. And asked me to sent her a pic . damn girl, here im so excited about my outfit and here she was with her giggling..i tell ya some ppl could never be happy 4 ur happiness. I need 2 shop 4 new friends!!!

Anyways.. I can now see why our f13 ppl dress the way they do.. I tell ya, these ppl r on 2 something, and we should look into it.

From here on wards.. I pledge 2 represent with my pink, blue and gold outfits Wherever I go . Who is with me?

Question 4 the sol ppl, when was the last time u pulled f13 on urself ? or someone pulled on ya

Aha moment.. im actually thinking about inviting my family and friend 2 a great restaurant and i show up there with my new f13 gear..muhahaha.. I tell u, I know 4 a fact that, most of the girls will die of embarrassment..looooooooool as 4 the guys, I don’t think they’ll care at all…loooooool. I cant wait 2 pull that on them.

Soori, I came here via falayt 14.

About dresses, I have a light yellow shirt. I bought it because I liked what it was made from, very comfortable and its unique style. I kinda like it, though I never or hardly wear it. It is just there, in the closet on a hanger.

So after years of hanging there, one night a couple years ago, I deliberately decided to test it, going to a ruwaayad on it. And you know the result.

At dawn, I and my pal were leaving from this Soomaali maqaayad after a take-out quraac, as it happens many hangry patrons from the same ruwaadaya as well were there waiting to have a bite.

So markaa soo baxnay mid ayaa dariishada baabuur ku jirtay madaxa kasoo dhiibatay, saying, "Aboowe, shaati fiican isku dhacaayo ayaa qabtaa." :D:D:D:D

Dacaayada hoosta la isku giliye aaba ka helay. I looked back at her and gave a wink, congratulating whatever dirac she was wearing, too. smile.gif At least she was brave enough. Geesi geesi dhalay, maba oga shaatiga qaaliga was bought from Holt Renfrew costing how $$ Eebbe og. :D

Pujah   

Flight 13 dress code is NEVER "in"

Now there is nothing wrong with wearing colors that suit each other but donning pink and orange should be where you draw the line