Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

NEED COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS

Modesty   

Salaams, I wanted to know if anyone here knows how to design websites. I need your help, if you can please e-mail me or let me know anyone who lives in the Twin Cities. Thanks

Actually computer programmers dont do that, you might wana look for a Web designer. or better off you can set one up yourself by using one of them drag adn drop website building softwares.

but what do u have in mind???

OG Moti   

Yeah you need a webmaster and he is right you also need a java programmer if you want to make it more dynamic, anyway, I consider myself a webmaster and I have my own consultancy group, we can help you but it will cost u something.. ;)

peace

You need to answer a few basic questions before getting someone to do your website, How much are u willing to pay? How big is your website going to be? Is it a consumer based website? Will you required constant updates? Are you building a brand to sell tangible goods or intangible goods such as information based sites for news and commentary. Are you looking to build a portfolio through this site, or you just want to upload completed material on there. You need to consider a full analysis of your project, a web designer will take money and might charge you extra in the long run. Ask the web designer to teach you how to do updates , it’ll be cheaper in the long run and you will learn in the process. One advice I would give u is this, have your content ready before you contact the designer, it will save you time and money.

btw, pick a designer that understands your concept and is willing to advance your project, or else you might end up with a mediocre website.