Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Are you Somali?REally

Abdinuur   

What are you if you're not praying your five daily salaats?

What distinguishes Muslims from Christians, Jews, or any other false religions is SALAAT. If we're not praying SALAAT, what are we then? Christains? Jews?

My point: A lot of people don't pray salaat and if you're one of them, then I think you should start your salaat NOW or else you're not a MUSLIM!

Think about it!...plz. It's for your own sake!

Even if you're doing Un-Islamic 'stuff'...like clubbing, sex, or any other 'stuff'...don't forget to do your salaat...of course, after awhile, you'd see yourself doing less of these un-Islamic 'stuff'...you'd stay away from negative people who would encourage you to do 'bad things'...you'd stay away from sex...and you'd be happy! Your life would be almost stress-free and you would be peaceful!

This is a long process but eventually, you'd conquer it all with Allah's help...and guidance.

You can send me an email if you need more info.

Thanks.

Mujahida   

Originally posted by Kaafi

What distinguishes Muslims from Christians, Jews, or any other false religions is SALAAT

Thats true sis. Just wonder how many of us claim to be muslims but aren't after all. SubhanaAllah!

Salat is the bond between Allah and his slave.

Thanks for the reminder sis. Jezekelah. smile.gif

WaSalam

Originally posted by Kaafi:

[i think you should start your salaat NOW or else you're not a MUSLIM!

I was just having this debate with my moms 2 weeks ago. Its one of the scholars that agreed that if you don't pray you aren't muslim. However, I thought that the first step to being a muslim was to believe that there is only one GOD (Allah s.a.w.) and nabi mohammed (p.b.u.h.) ?

Besides, none of us have the rite to say who is muslim or not, na'mean.

PS: If I'm wrong, then state the proper documentation that states otherwise, and I'll happily comply!

Xafsa   

I agree with Kaafi 100% Well said bro.

There is this hadith that says that the difference between a muslim and a non muslim is the salaat. I'll look for that hadith when I get home insha alaah.

ITs true that we have no right to judge people when it comes to how good of a muslim they are its between them and allah. Thats why I dis-like the term "wadaad"....but thats another discussion for another time.

asalaamu caleykum dhamaantiinba.

al xamdulilaahi cala kuli xaal, wana cuudi bilaahi min xaali ahlunaar,

waamid subxaana laah arimaha maanta dhacaya,waana wax ilaahay laga magangalo, laakiin waxaa waajib inagu ah in ruux walbaaba naftiisa iyo ehelkiisa ka badbaadiyo cadaabka iyo cadhada ilaahay,(swt) ,aynu u ducayno inuu ilaahay soo hadeeyo...dhegihii ilaahay waansheybaa waansane, waxaana xaqiiqa ah in dadkaasi badidoodu yihiin dad aan wax cilmiya ulahayn diintooda iyo dhaqankooda, bal diinta halkaa ii dhig, marka aynu soomaali nahay sideebaynu u aragnaa ninka somaliga ahee yidhaahda waan galoobey?,ilayn gaalku wuxuu inoola imanayaa wax aynu dhaqan ulahayne, miyaanay ahayn dhibaato cusub?

diintu walaalayaal waxay ubaahan tahay in labarto si laisaga ilaaliyo marin habaabinta iyo jaahwareerka munaafiqiintu wadaan ,if iyo aakhiro, nolol iyo geeri, wax jira iyo waxaan jirinba horaa la inoogu sheegay......hala barto diinta , insha alaah.

WACDI NOOMA LAABNEE NAFTAA WELEFTEY SHEYDAAN

isaga iyo inta kalena aanu uducayno inuu ilaahay xaqa garansiiyo,aamiin