Deeq A.

Galaydh gives another interview blaming Puntland

galbeedi   

In early nineteen eighties, as high school student, the Kacaanka government bused students and brought them to Dal Jirka Dahsoon , Muqdishu. I was one of those students,. Late president Siyaad Barre, Cali Samatar, Muuse Rabiile, and Mohamed Sheikh Osman were the speakers. I remember exactly like yesterday. Everyone including the president spoke about people getting of the Revolutio bus, yet the bus will continue it's journey.

The occasion was Siyaad Baree arrested some of the prominent members of the revolution and called " Laba Kaclayntii Kacaanka". A lot of wise people including his own family told Siyaad Baree, " Mar Haddi Ragii kacaanka kula waday aad xidhay, dawladaadu meel ma gaadhayso.'.

Now, this Ducaale guy is probably amused about Galayr, the one man caravan calling others as getting off the bus. Folks, we have seen this film long, long time ago. I think the bus had left Galayr long ago  yet he does not realize.

galbeedi   

Brother,

I never mentioned any talks. You can't imagine how we would all love a united and harmonious brothers.

I was just needling Galayr about Khaatumo.