Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Envy

Aaliyyah   

lol@ almost ....am I not as sweet as malika *goes in tears* :(

xaal isii waryaa icon_razz.gif

Malika thank you sweetheart...am not only sweet in your book, but thoughtful too awww hada walaalka soma isiinasid :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, you silly, he said almost as sweet as you, adgia kaa macaan icon_razz.gif

If I was you I would be offended that he thinks you are sweet. It is really not nice if a farah gets a sweet tooth over you :D*ducks*

Aaliyyah   

looool ma saasa I must have misunderstood. I don't mind compliments at all...asagoo uun fara madhan la baxaya hadhow...dhagahayga amaanta way u dhasheen :D

------------------------

“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not"

Malika   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Malika thank you sweetheart...am not only sweet in your book, but thoughtful too awww hada walaalka soma isiinasid
:D

Indeed,without any hesitation. Yaan soo weydinaa hadhaa?

You know tii minweytaa ayaa qaati ugaa joogna,'we' would like to replace her with a new,sweet and nice young minyaro..What say Aaliyah?

But,just so to warn you , my brother is seeking his fortunes[chasing the dream of finding the King Solomons Mines] somewhere in the jungles of Africa,if your game..'We' shall recruit you.

:D

Pucca   

well if we're confessing then...i might as well confess too. I sometimes envy sisters who arent skinny and how well they carry the weight, some people can really make it work for them.